Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Not only is this the first time Dragons have beaten us in an elimination final, they have also ended a 9 year hoodoo.

Oh, and it continues Bennett’s piss poor record against former clubs in finals games.

Unbelievably disappointing performance.

To be honest, we weren't really in contention for the premiership anyway, save a massive fluke. This side can't string more than a few good games together, and we've used them up in the 3 weeks before the finals.

Put a broom through the club. One of those reviews or whatever.
There’s been some shining lights this season, but also some festering that needs to be looked at.

Well that's the first time in a long time we've been belted in a final by a team not from Melbourne. At least when Melbourne do it I'm usually expecting it.

Oh well. Time to pretend football doesn't exist for another 6 months.

An appropriately disgraceful end to what has been a disgraceful season as a whole.

Piss poor attitude has haunted this side since Round 1, and once again, you can lay that entirely at the feet of Boyd. He did his best to lift us today....Only after the result was beyond doubt. In the first half he was exactly what he was for the entire season prior, missing in action.

Andrew McCullough is close to the worst hooker in the comp, and all those who have been cheerleading for him all year need to have your heads read. He is no better or worse than Nathan Peats. The fact that he Bradbury'd his way into the QLD 9 tells you all you need to know.

Thaiday, thank you for your service to the club, but you have no idea how relieved I am to see the back of you. Finally.

McGuire, I get the feeling is starting to treat his place here with indignation. He's been bog average all year, and the fact that he's blind in one eye probably isn't doing him any favors. With so many quality young guys coming through now, if he costs us one of them and remains playing like a busted ass, I'll be livid.

Also from this day on, this team is **** banned from signing anyone named Sims.

Last edited:
This is going to be funny.

Welcome to reality boys. I’ve been there all year.

First step, **** mad Monday. Celebrations are for winners. They lost. Back into training Monday.

Second, Bennett goes. Hey can Boyd and Macca and Moose and Bird and Niko.

Third, ring DCE and get him here.

Fourth ring Seibold and beg him to come here.

2019 guarantees.
Take out Sims, Mago, Sammy.
Add in Gillette, Sua, Hass.
Find a spot for Bird.
Stiffen edge defense.

2019 maybes.
Knik should just be a weapon off the bench. Not sure what to do about Macca. Maybe have him play 55 to 60 mins. Knik 25.

WB succession plan. I'm one of his biggest supporters, but the Cowboy game convinced me he has gone past it. Keep him as a mentor only.

Last edited:
We need one of our young reserve grade halves ready for next year
It is a must

At least we get rid of a few passengers now
Kahu and Thaiday to start with

I hope the board pays out Macca's contract. Thaiday is already gone thankfully. Sims is also gone, his brain farting severely cost us this game, I'd go as far as to say without him and Macca we may have been in it.

Joe seems more important than might have appeared, as soon as he went off we lost all defence in the middle.

Active Now

• Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.