Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

TPJ was anonymous. Weak in attack and defence. This was his big chance to step up in a finals game and he failed miserably. Still has a lot to learn. Milf also failed to step up in big game. Moose needs to go back to prop. As much as I like Kahu, he needs to play wing. I'm still stunned tbh how weak our left side defence is yet we can't find a place for Opacic.

As a team we still have much to learn. We missed Glenn massively IMO on top of the other blokes we are missing. No way on earth can we afford to lose some of these experienced guys.

This whole side needs a bit of a shake up. We still have good players, but I think some are a bit too comfortable in their positions.

Losing is bad enough, but that scoreline says it all.

We need to just tell jack it’s left centre or leave

We need a new dummy half so badly. The games that Macca hasn't played is a completely different side. I've said it so many times but who gives a shit if he makes 50 tackles a game. He's has nothing left in the tank for anything else. The broncos suffocated jake friend the same way. Macca barely makes it to dummy half on a line break or quick play the ball.

Boyd - Centre or nothing. Preferably nothing.

Roberts - Tried his guts out to get us back into it but his defence fucking sucks

Kahu - Has one foot out the door as far as I'm concerned. Nothing but an injury and defensive liability.

Milford - Has shown improvement in game managment but is still way too prone to brain explosions. Not worth his price tag right now.

Nikorima - Frankly, I'm ready to say byebye altogether. As soon as he's off our books, he's doomed to obscurity just like his brother.

McC - Bye fucking bye. 236 games of pure mediocrity. I'd be surprised if another NRL club even picked him up. Titans maybe.

McGuire - Needs to lift in a big way or **** off.

We never moved the ball and didn’t look for offloads. When we were trying to move it around no one straightened it up just completely moved sideways.

We went away from EVERYTHING which has been working for us. The shit Broncos turned up today, I think they were already looking at next week and were not ready for an ambush at all. Tbh that loss hurts nearly as much as 2015.

Our defence is shit. We need to solely work on defence in the off season. **** the attack, we have so many strike weapons that the points will come, but if we can't defend...we're fucking pretenders. Ugh.

I've never been one to bash McCullough but **** me his service was abominable. I made a joke about the womens 9 giving him some lessons but its actually a good idea.

Alex Glenn is a bit more important to our team than a lot of people think

Except most of the soft Dragons tries were through the middle and down the right.

Last edited:
Andrew McCullough - Great defensively but shit house offensively. Too slow out of dummy half. Move him to lock or ship him out of the club. When Walters replaced McCullough with Hunt in the third Origin game, Maroons improved by lengths.

Kodi Nikorima - He's a defensive liability due to his size. Move him to a bench role where he plays only after the opponents gets tired or ship him out. New bigger sized half-back needed to balance out MILFs defensive liability.

Jack Bird - Bad recruit, good player but doesn't fit in any position on the team. Takes up too much of the salary for doing nothing. Ship him out.

WB - Jack Bird recruitment was his call, weakened the team this year with that one bad call. Time for a new coach. Seibold or Walters.

Corey Oates - please keep him.

The rest can stay. New recruitment drive needed.

Andrew McCullough - Great defensively but shit house offensively. Too slow out of dummy half. Move him to lock or ship him out of the club. When Walters replaced McCullough with Hunt in the third Origin game, Maroons improved by lengths.

Kodi Nikorima - He's a defensive liability due to his size. Move him to a bench role where he plays only after the opponents gets tired or ship him out. New bigger sized half-back needed to balance out MILFs defensive liability.

Jack Bird - Bad recruit, good player but doesn't fit in any position on the team. Takes up too much of the salary for doing nothing. Ship him out.

WB - Jack Bird recruitment was his call, weakened the team this year with that one bad call. Time for a new coach. Seibold or Walters.

Corey Oates - please keep him.

The rest can stay. New recruitment drive needed.

Corey Oates was probably the worst on field.

Bird could be our best centre if he gets back into shape. A gun centre on too much money, but what can you do now.

Can't believe I rushed around all fucking day just to get that insipid piece of shit rolled out by the team. Pathetic. I can cop a loss, but a belting? Stupid by TPJ there at the end, Sims just grinned at him.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • Manofoneway
  • Manlyman
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jedhead
  • NSW stables
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Fitzy
  • TimWhatley
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.