Finals Week 1 Discussion

Papalii is a weapon he has an enormous future. Smart hole runner, good work ethic and hurts guys in defence.

Raiders fans deserved that for cheering when TC got injured.

Sharks are probably gone but that was a good try.

Didn't think the Sharks were any chance before, but without Carney they'll be joining us I think.

Sharks may have hit the lead here. Just a matter of obstruction.

EDIT: No try

Last edited:
Wonder if Gal is happy now? Sharks hit back off a blatant forward pass.

Raiders are pretty high in confidence about now, I think they'll get Souths.

If only we got to play the Sharks.

Anyone see Jeremy Smith nearly snap Dugans ankle?? Grubby act.

Lucky the Raiders only missed 5 shots at goal.

Don't think the scoreline really shows how close it was for 70 odd minutes.

So glad the sharks lost. Gallen is an absolute disgrace of a human being. Sooked all game and even continued his whine about papalii after the game.

Absolute tosser.

Looks like you will have your wish Twiz, Matt King gone.

I'm on the Cowboys bandwagon. They have the chance to knock out Manly and Melbourne over consecutive weeks - a cause worthy of our support!

So glad the sharks lost. Gallen is an absolute disgrace of a human being. Sooked all game and even continued his whine about papalii after the game.

Absolute tosser.

Gallen4.jpg

I feel really happy for Canberra, and the amount of people who showed up at the game.

I'm on the Cowboys bandwagon. They have the chance to knock out Manly and Melbourne over consecutive weeks - a cause worthy of our support!

If that's the case I'm firmly on the bandwagon. If they knock out Manly and Melbourne consecutively that will just make the whole year worth it.

I am on the Cowboys now. Order from there would be....

Cowboys
Raiders
Storm
Rabbitohs
Bulldogs (Barba does save them a bit)
I can't even type the other remaining team, I hope there bus crashes next weekend and they forfeit.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
  • HarryAllan7
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Bish
  • Griffo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.