Finals Week 1 Discussion

Not hard to see why Queensland opted for Gillett over Taylor in game 3 this year. DT is possibly the worst big-game player in the comp.

Holy shit souths are bad.

You can't give away penalties like that against the Storm.

This is an absolute clinic.

lol@souffs indeed.

Look how deep the Storm were there off the scrum, that's how you attack!

Storm getting away with plenty in the ruck while Souths are penalized instantly IMO

I thought the refs have been in the Storm's pocket all night.

Disappointing that Souths couldn't knock them off as that's our season gone, but hopefully we can still give a good showing.

A Storm/Dogs final looks pretty good now, with maybe the Cows and Manly outside chances.

Storm just too strong and experienced. Souths have played very foolishly, poor discipline. You can't hand Cronk the ball in your own half and get away with it.

Storm have been the better side by a long way. I see Slater cant help commit a professional foul. Typical of him tbh

Haha I know beads, if that is a penalty it has to be a binning in that situation as well.

That one was more simultaneous he had a right to make contact whereas the first was very late. This is Men vs Boys.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Big Del
  • Mick_Hancock
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • BroncoFan94
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • NSW stables
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.