Finals Week 1 Discussion

The game was refereed differently, because it was a final and he thought it was ridiculous. I suppose its not surprising.

Manly looked flat for 80 minutes. They were full of anger early and some strange 50/50's went there way in the first 20 minutes to give them cheap territory but they just never looked likely. have a massive form reversal and beat the

Yep, Manly got all caught up in the physical stuff and tried to intimidate the Dogs. I reckon that tactic had a lot to do with Toovey trying to prove a point, which turned out to be a massive mistake.

The game was refereed differently, because it was a final and he thought it was ridiculous. I suppose its not surprising.

How can he sook when he got the rub of the green?!

How can he sook when he got the rub of the green?!

Exactly. Those early calls against the Dogs were a joke, particularly the "drop ball" from Eastwood which clearly had a Manly arm all over it as he was trying to get up and play it. I thought we were going to get another finals series ruined by referees. Hey we still might.

Did anyone else laugh when Barba had the most nonchalant attempt at a pressure field goal from right infront and still missed?

If we were to somehow beat NQ and Manly, I would rather play Souths.
So lets go Rabbits.

Yep, I'm also on the Souths bandwagon! :rockon:

Possible try to Hoffman the grogman.

Slater dropped it. Should have been no try

I can only assume it wasn't considered losing the ball because there was never separation with his arm.

Souths attack is familiar, they've got no direction.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Ozired
  • Jazza
  • john1420
  • teampjta
  • upthehorse
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  • mitch222
  • Ondi
  • Justwin
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.