Finals Week 1 Discussion

Blown off the park. Souths will be better for the experience next year.

Different class, Sutton shown up again not that he was on his own by any means. Souths have 5 captains but no one stepped up to lead.
I didn't think Taylor was that bad in attack but he should give the tough guy routine a miss, he's no good at it, just gave away penalties.

Sorry i've been away for a while. Surgery and facebook. Been loving the new finals format and it should be a great game this afternoon between Canberra and Cronulla

Sorry i've been away for a while. Surgery and facebook. Been loving the new finals format and it should be a great game this afternoon between Canberra and Cronulla

Good to see you back on deck bro

He's back! :rockon:

Welcome back champion, hope the recovery is going well. :handshake:

That was terrible from Gordon.

Raiders with the ball 10m out.

I want to swap Wallace and Hoffman for McCrone and Dugan. That was a great ball from McCrone.

Raiders hit back as a result. 6-4.

Great pass from McCrone. Might expose how bad this season has been for halves but I'd have to say McCrone would be in the Top 5 five eigths this year.

Now Earl is in again, great try off a Williams break.

I'm watching without sound so why did the last try to the video ref?

They were checking for a possible 8 point try.

Add Gordon to the worse than Hoffman 2012 pile.

How bad the season is? McCrone has had a fantastic backend to the season. You judgement is hopeless but you still think Hoffman is awesome so that mKes sense. Plenty of good halves running around, just because we have none doesn't mean they aren't out there.

Gordon is a fill in just like Wright. Gardner there actual fullback actually knows how to support play and knows when to come into the line.

Raiders so good. I'd give them a real chance against souths

How bad the season is? McCrone has had a fantastic backend to the season. You judgement is hopeless but you still think Hoffman is awesome so that mKes sense. Plenty of good halves running around, just because we have none doesn't mean they aren't out there.

Don't know why you're getting personal with me or resorting to making up lies but whatever suits you.

McCrone is an average player and was flat out terrible when the Raiders were struggling. He's still got big flaws in his game and they were on show against the Warriors last week but he's also got some strengths too.

He's done well.

Papali can play. Another kiwi backrower

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dazza 92
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.