Finals Week 1 Discussion

And that is well and truly game.

Lafai scores and that's game over.

24-0.

Field goal before half time to bring it to 25-0 would be nice. **** the cheats, maybe supercoach needs another salary cap boost to help them out.

Well let's not call the game over before halftime. It's not there just yet fellas.

The Bulldogs have been superb although the Storm have been just plain terrible. Hope the Dogs can keep this up I'm not to fond of the Storm and seeing them go out in front of their own fans will make my weekend even better.

Hear that piece of commentary right there?

That's what I'm talking about. That call from the video referees was absolutely right but because the piece of play was absolutely thrilling, we have Gus Gould going on some major tirade because the video referees dosed him with the harsh reality of the situation.

It was a knock on for all money from Bromwich.

Such a shame that try wasn't given but it was the right call as Bromwich did lose the ball forward into Reynolds.

Thompson almost scored here, Rugby League is such a cruel game.

And the disgraceful performance from the refs continue.... the cowboys will be shitting bricks.

Flashbacks of Yow Yeh right now. Hope it's not as bad a break but it doesn't look good.

Wonder which video ref told them to give a penalty and put that on report.....

I am going to get flamed, but I want Ennis injured.

That will shut the bastard up & stop his shit.

I'm actually kind of glad Storm re-signed Cameron Smith now.

They are declining and the re-signing of Smith has forced them to get rid of players. I hope they don't make the 8 next year.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Bish
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • LittleDavey
  • RodF
  • sooticus
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • KeithustEndaf
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • bazza
  • Charlesstor
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • Redux
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.