Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Well if we’re gonna dream then our team could have been

1. Folau
2. JYY
3. Hodges
4. Inglis

Those 3 could have been surrounded by nothing except 5 Josh Hoffmans and 5 Ashton Sims and still would've been unstoppable.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I'm not sure if pulling off the unthikable would be in the club's best interests. They need an honest review of the season and have to do everything in their power to avoid this current spine and backline configuration. However, it would be a feather in Seibold's cap and a positive experience he and the players can draw from moving forward. For me the Broncos have a number of players that could be successful, but there are cancers in the side that need to be removed if they want to achieve any modicrum of success.
Love your work BP. Anyone else calls them cancers and the last remaining dregs of their followers that think they know better do their best to chide everyone for even daring to suggest it. When you say the same it becomes pretty much official and they all shutup.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Go Broncos. I'll eat my words if those cancers can get us to the GF this year.

Love your work BP. Anyone else calls them cancers and the last remaining dregs of their followers that think they know better do their best to chide everyone for even daring to suggest it. When you say the same it becomes pretty much official and they all shutup.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Go Broncos. I'll eat my words if those cancers can get us to the GF this year.
Mate I'm deadset praying those 'cancers' get us to the GF and win it. I'd still want them out of the team next year though.

It does'nt matter who we're playing or who is playing for us I'm always screaming for them to do well. I know there are many more just like me out there who are so invested in this club, but still - if you're not putting in I'm gonna call you out.

Mate I'm deadset praying those 'cancers' get us to the GF and win it. I'd still want them out of the team next year though.

It does'nt matter who we're playing or who is playing for us I'm always screaming for them to do well. I know there are many more just like me out there who are so invested in this club, but still - if you're not putting in I'm gonna call you out.
Ideal scenario: we win the grand final, then Darius, Macca & Gillett retire gf winning heroes forever more.

South's are getting toweled. Guess WB has lost the dressing room... At least that's what everyone would be saying if it was Siebold. Lucky it's not.

Last edited:
Was that not bin worthy? He intentionally gets in the way of a player making a play at the ball?
[automerge]1568373346[/automerge]
I hope the boys are watching this, better be prepared to play for every inch at pace and intensity

Last edited:
JD’s comments now make him and his mate WB look like gooses regarding seibold’s attacking play structure that apparently got found out in last years finals..
I’ll be surprised if they can score a single point the way they’re currently tracking.
The pair have a terrible record in the first week of finals.

Glory glory.

Last edited:
JD’s comments now make him and his mate WB look like gooses regarding seibold’s attacking play structure that apparently got found out in last years finals..

Glory glory.
Geese*.

Sorry, couldn’t resist simply because your comment is ironic.

Last edited:
Was that not bin worthy? He intentionally gets in the way of a player making a play at the ball?
[automerge]1568373346[/automerge]
I hope the boys are watching this, better be prepared to play for every inch at pace and intensity
This is a really good point. The most disappointing thing last year was that they had all weekend to watch and realise that a big step up in intensity was required but they came out really passive and weak. Hopefully they have learned from it.

I’ll be surprised if they can score a single point the way they’re currently tracking.

Glory glory.
Expecting them to bow out in straight sets. Unless Eagles somehow miraculously beat the sharks.

This is a really good point. The most disappointing thing last year was that they had all weekend to watch and realise that a big step up in intensity was required but they came out really passive and weak. Hopefully they have learned from it.
On top of that, We were all very disappointed in what happened last week but I think that was the “real” loss we needed to have. Got a nice reminder (**** knows why they need one) that you gotta want it like really fucking want it.
[automerge]1568374279[/automerge]
That’s a trip

Last edited:
Are you talking about the coachs?

Last edited:

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Broncos Maestro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • LittleDavey
  • mrslong
  • Jeza23
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • mystico
  • Fitzy
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.