PRE-GAME Finals Week 1 - Roosters vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALRIGHT BOYS, IT'S GAME DAY! Which means this will be the slowest work day all week

[EDIT] Quotes moderated post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, everyone in the entire world including all those who've not seen inception ALL KNEW. ****, you're a absolute .............. .......... ........... .....

If you haven't seen the movie then put it on tonight after the broncos have given the roosters a bath.

Depressing that we lost the next game to the storm we came so close to beating them.

**** I'm excited.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just never know which Broncos side is going to turn up.

The Broncos with a poor attitude? Or the Broncos that are serious about making a statement?

We'll find out.

The Broncos with a poor attitude? Or the Broncos that are serious about making a statement?

We'll find out.

I think we will come with our best possible attitude.

A finals game, Wayne Bennett, injuries and underdogs. I think that is a great mix for a great performance.

We'll find out.

This is so frustrating right. Why can't we just be that lethal team that intimidates week in week out. That Melbourne like aura. Even in 2015 we went all the way to the gf but every week there was this doubt and unknown.

This is so frustrating right. Why can't we just be that lethal team that intimidates week in week out. That Melbourne like aura. Even in 2015 we went all the way to the gf but every week there was this doubt and unknown.

I didn't feel any doubt in '15. Teams were scared of us.

I think a lot of responsibility will be on Benji tonight, if he can control the game like we need/expect him to, our attack should flourish. D needs to be solid though, counts for nothing if we don't turn up mentally prepared to hold the Roosters out again and again.

Anybody else feeling like Wayne might have a little trick up his sleeve tonight ?

I can't help but feel that the side named might not be the final run on side

tenor.gif

Super confident about tonight. Not sure why, just don't see us losing.

Super confident about tonight. Not sure why, just don't see us losing.
I was earlier in the week but now I am getting game day jitters. Certainly have the firepower to do it but it is the other variables which often occur in a RL match which can negate the strengths. Broncos by 4.

Well everyone has written us off and pumped up the roosters all week, so I'm confident. Wayne loves being given no chance.

I'm not sure if it's just me being naive but the roosters just don't strike fear into me. I guess it's a combination of only just scraping home against the tigers and titans and been less then impressive against the sharks as well. That and knowing that Pearce has the ability to be absolute trash in big games when he needs to stand up.

I feel really safe having Thaiday and Blair starting in the middle with gillo, Glenn and moose I think if nothing else you know those guys will get us into the arm wrestle. It's gotta be close to the most experienced front row pairing to start an nrl game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.