Finals Week 1 - Roosters vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy game of football.

Just wasn't meant to be.

soooo fucking close

I'm so disappointed in them. So many chances that they blew, the just don't want it enough.

Disgusting defence from us.

Disgusting defence from us.

Yeah some very very soft tackling there at critical points of the game, it just says a lot about how much you want it, I'm not looking forward to next week.

Roosters will not win this premiership. There's no doubt about it. We played parramatta-level for 40 minutes and didn't have our fullback and were short a big man and they beat us by 2

Bad ball security too. fmd

We were so close to having a home prelim. Jesus. Would have been a huge advantage.

Benji looks pissed off

Disappointing. They had given a fair shake and got infront to go ahead and let tge roosters run 80 to win it. The defence is just not good enough to win the comp. We have points in us but the heart for D is just not where it should be.

We lost that , beat ourselves. Bummer , but we get another crack.

Don't think Marshall should have kicked that ...
3 on 2 about a metre out from the line and them going backwards? No a pass to gee, I don't know ROBERTS would have been my choice...

Not kick happy Marshall when you are friggin chasing points! Kerrrist!

Roosters got away with EVERYTHING..

Attacking on our second last set on their line, I think the 4th tackle on the left sideline they just lay on us for an eternity. It was absurd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.