Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I would just like to make a suggestion here as you've had this attitude quite a bit this season after losses.

If you cannot handle the negative comments, then perhaps you should ignore the posts or put the posters on ignore. Coming in with this sort of attitude is just going to make things escalate as it antagonizes other posters.

Just as the sky is falling after every loss posters antagonise...others.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Who thinks we can still win the premiership?

I've seen the way we can play, and know it's good enough to win. Whether we can string 3 games at that quality is the question.

Bookies have us at 10-1 which I think is vlaue.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
To me he looked a bit caged tonight for some reason.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Dude, benji was killing it with the long kicks. He over did the short kicks where passes would have been more beneficial

His long kicks were great, but we need both. Game management has been an issue since Locky retired. I said it in the commentry, we need a half back who can organise and point the team around. We dont have one. We need somebody to compliment Milf.

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
So this year Melbourne storm going to win premiership. Next year cowboys Because jt last year.

M

Manifesto

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2012
I suppose the other thing to consider is that we have 4 front line players out in macca, sims, TPJ and boyd along with milford on 1 shoulder and now Roberts carrying an injury, as opposed the an essentially full strength roosters side. You need minimal injuries and good luck in the finals and we had neither

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
His long kicks were great, but we need both. Game management has been an issue since Locky retired. I said it in the commentry, we need a half back who can organise and point the team around. We dont have one. We need somebody to compliment Milf.

Here comes the ash Taylor posts.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
To me it looked like his first idea was to pass at every opportunity but forgot to look for the running opportunities. When he did decide to run, he had too many defenders covering.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

unfortunately we released that player to ply his trade on the gold coast ... hindsight is 20/20 i suppose

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
unfortunately we released that player to ply his trade on the gold coast ... hindsight is 20/20 i suppose

And he's now being mentored by his royal highness princess Hayne. What a tragedy.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013

I've never really weighed in on the Taylor debate but all he has is a kicking game.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

It's what happens when we have someone else in the side taking control of the team. He takes a back seat and leaves it up to them to guide the team around the park.

If we want the best of Milford, Benji has to go from halfback.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I don't care what the stats say Blair is seriously struggling right now.

He's missing one on one tackles, his offloads aren't hitting the mark and he's not putting in the workload. The only 1% he's providing at the moment is kick pressure.

I love Blair but something has happened and his game is seriously struggling. I think Ese to start Blair to the bench.

Still need Offa and TPJ as our bench. Although i thought offa was poor tonight far too much sideways running and link passing. Not sure if it was just the positions he was put in (link man in the middle) but there weren't many straight up through the the middle runs which he's been dominating with

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Scdeac
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Dash
  • Alec
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Manlyman
  • Waynesaurus
  • Galah
  • Skathen
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.