Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

**** it we'll smash the Eagles when Boyd is back and milf is partnered with knik again...

Milford didn't have a strong game, but I believe apart of the problem was our gameplan was very one note. All the Broncos wanted to do was get at Keary in the first half. The Roosters recognised this and really consolidated their defence down the right and the Broncos didn't respond appropriately.

My biggest issue with his game (outside of his woeful defence...) was the dumb strip penalty on Keary and the offload to Ferguson which almost resulted in a try. We bag out Blair, but he did some good things tonight including putting pressure on Ferguson. Had Ferguson been uncontested he would have got that kick easily.

I don't care what the stats say Blair is seriously struggling right now.

He's missing one on one tackles, his offloads aren't hitting the mark and he's not putting in the workload. The only 1% he's providing at the moment is kick pressure.

I love Blair but something has happened and his game is seriously struggling. I think Ese to start Blair to the bench.

Still need Offa and TPJ as our bench. Although i thought offa was poor tonight far too much sideways running and link passing. Not sure if it was just the positions he was put in (link man in the middle) but there weren't many straight up through the the middle runs which he's been dominating with

Why do players always play shit when their contract negotiations are going on... it'd be in your best interest as a player to go HAM if anything so you have more bargaining power. Plus they are paying their managers to take care of it so all they should be doing is playing hard. Blair has been fucking around for weeks now ever since word got out Bennett let him talk to other clubs. Maybe Bennett should have said pull your head in and you'll get everything you deserve in your twilight years.

I've seen him do it, both in his time with us and with the Titans. And at 22 i think he will keep improving. I dont recall Cronk or Thurston being the finished article at 22 either. Its something that needs to be worked on and developed.
Can you tell me which Titans game he did it in because I'd love to go back and watch? And I don't give a shit about him managing an under 20s game. They weren't the finished article at 22 either but were never hyped up using their under 15s games as proof for something we have not seen against grown men.

He completely lacks a running game and he may as well kick the ball sideways instead of passing it.

It's a shame too. That ball to Thaiday early was pretty pure so had high hopes
It was a great start. Next play Hunt throws a horrible forward pass from dummy half and it's over before you could take a breath. Pretty much summed up the night.

Let's save the Ash Taylor discussion for the appropriate thread.

When was Ben Hunt ruled to have thrown the forward pass?

Before or after the Guerra try?

When was Ben Hunt ruled to have thrown the forward pass?

Before or after the Guerra try?

After. Cordner scored in the next set.

That's why people were blowing up about the pass from Friend. They ruled Hunt's pass was forward but not that one.

Melbourne are going to win it this year purely because they are far and away the best team not because of any other pre-ordained scenario.
true dat...

like they keep saying. Melbourne won't beat themselves...

Melbourne simply would not deliver a performance like that. like or not - they are at the top of their game. And the top of THE game. I would love for someone to blow the doors off the comp and beat them but damn it's gonna take some sort of kapow.

After. Cordner scored in the next set.

That's why people were blowing up about the pass from Friend. They ruled Hunt's pass was forward but not that one.

Really?

I believe it was before the Guerra try and the live thread seems to suggest I'm right.

Really?

I believe it was before the Guerra try and the live thread seems to suggest I'm right.

Yeah looking at the match report, it did seem to be before..

I think it was actually the set after Milford tried to strip the ball and conceded a penalty that Cordner scored.

I remember posting on Facebook that was stupid from Milford, then Roosters scored again and I turned the TV off.

I'm scared for what Melbourne will do to our left side defence.

Yeah looking at the match report, it did seem to be before..

I think it was actually the set after Milford tried to strip the ball and conceded a penalty that Cordner scored.

Something happened with the pass from dummy half, was it forward? Or was it merely a bounce pass?

The point I'm getting at is that the two tries the Roosters scored, and set the tone for the match were off some dubious calls.

On the other hand, how many tries did they bomb? Liu short before the line, Ferguson knocking on the Milford speculator, Cordner slipping over, Mitchell losing the ball before the put down...anything else?

I suppose the other thing to consider is that we have 4 front line players out in macca, sims, TPJ and boyd along with milford on 1 shoulder and now Roberts carrying an injury, as opposed the an essentially full strength roosters side. You need minimal injuries and good luck in the finals and we had neither

Not to mention Milford carrying an injury.

Can somebody tell me what happened with the Cordner try?

NRL.com doesn't have a replay of the build up but it seemed like the players stopped expecting a whistle?

Obvious forward pass was thrown by Jake Friend but it wasn't called.

Something happened with the pass from dummy half, was it forward? Or was it merely a bounce pass?

The point I'm getting at is that the two tries the Roosters scored, and set the tone for the match were off some dubious calls.

On the other hand, how many tries did they bomb? Liu short before the line, Ferguson knocking on the Milford speculator, Cordner slipping over, Mitchell losing the ball before the put down...anything else?

We could have snaked a win and flew home pissing ourselves laughing but Golden boy latrell Inglis was apparently always gonna do something magical that game. I'm heartbroken, when Oates scored that try I thought we had stolen it and almost smashed my ceiling light I was that pumped.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • barker
  • Big Del
  • Fozz
  • FACTHUNT
  • mitch222
  • Financeguy
  • Bongo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • RolledOates
  • Alec
  • leon.bott
  • The Boss
  • Battler
  • Rambstien
  • Clintos
  • Wolfie
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.