10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
1 thing I really want for this game is when the team list gets put up I don't not want to see Meads name.

B

big k

QCup Player
Apr 10, 2013
Without Boyd

1 - Kahu
2 - Oates
3 - Glenn
4 - Roberts
5 - Moga
6 - Milford
7 - Nikorima
8 - Ese
9 - Thaiday
10 - Blair
11 - Offa
12 - Gillett
13 - McGuire

14 - Marshall ( Hooker )
15 - TPJ
16 - Arrow
17 - Su'a

If Boyd is back the Kahu to wing and Moga gone, just fucking gone.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
1. Kahu/Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Opacic/Pearson/Kahu
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Thaiday
9. Hunt
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Marshall
15. TPJ
16. Ofahengaue
17. Ese'ese

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I think Kodi is overrated as a halfback, and I don't think he is the halfback going into the future.

However, Milford plays at his best when Kodi is there and he takes control. The moment Benji comes in, Milford doesn't.. There is a reason for that.

If the Broncos want any chance of winning the premiership, Kodi has to be halfback. Purely to get Milford lifting his game.

2ndPhase

2ndPhase

QCup Player
May 1, 2016
Shouldn't start both Thaiday and Blair up front. Keep Sam on the bench for impact and start Joe or Eazy.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Shouldn't start both Thaiday and Blair up front. Keep Sam on the bench for impact and start Joe or Eazy.

Thaiday doesn't provide the kind of impact Joe, TPJ and Ese'ese provide.

He also has the experience to handle the opening exchanges. The others don't.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
The game will pretty much depend on Moga and Blair. If they don't derp it up again, we should win.

2ndPhase

2ndPhase

QCup Player
May 1, 2016
Thaiday doesn't provide the kind of impact Joe, TPJ and Ese'ese provide.

He also has the experience to handle the opening exchanges. The others don't.

Didn't see that last night. Both Sam and Blair made next to no post contact meters in the first 20min. We can't start that way.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Bad news for y'all Moga hasn't been charged app. So he is able to play next week. Damn

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Will this be Friday or Saturday? I suppose Friday night

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Anyone else remember last time we played Storm in Melbourne in a semi? It wasn't good!!!!

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I don't like the idea of Glenn going one-on-one with Walker, that's just asking for trouble. Walker's foot-work close to the line is just too much to handle, so you want an experienced centre with him. If Boyd is out, I'd just start with Nikorima and keep the Milford and Marshall combination. If Nikorima has to play in the halves, then you've got to compromise the wing position and have either Mead, Pearson or Opacic come in.

I'd like to see Bennett return to the Thaiday at dummy half to handle those initial exchanges. Hunt struggled big time during that period and it was his only blemish in an otherwise strong performance. So Thaiday at 9, Ese to start and hope Pangai Jr can come onto the bench.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
The game will pretty much depend on Moga and Blair. If they don't derp it up again, we should win.

Yeah and if we dont throw forward passes from dummy half and dont drop every ball every set and if we defend like we did against the cowgirls we should win.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
We're in exactly the same position that the Cowboys were in in 2015.

Didn't the broncos get owned week one of the finals in 2006? Then put 50 on someone the next game? Of course then that legendary bulldogs game followed. We had a few gods in that team but hey anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Battler
  • kman
  • Old Mate
  • Howie
  • Jedhead
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Lostboy
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.