10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Number6

QCup Player
May 21, 2016
Like to see a senior player get dropped for next week. Need to send a message for this game, rest of finals and more importantly next year. We don't tolerate incompetence or stupidity at Broncos anymore.

Happy to drop Blair but prefer him to go back to second row his actual strong position. I think it has to be Glenn. He tries his heart out but he is so ineffectual. He failed to protect Milford, bombed a try and is weak as piss in attack. Has been stagnant or declining last 2 years. Problem is second row is his best position. Preferably well liked players too to send the message. Dropped guys get flogged all week too to earn a chance at their spot back if we win.

If opaic ready to go drop Moga too.

Let them know early.

Tomorrow needs to be extra training session only focusing on numbering and positioning in defence and holding the ball 12 hours of video, practice and getting blasted by bad cop on coaching staff. Don't know what else to do at this point. Can then move on and build them up rest of week.

You can't put in a performance like that and not have individual and team consequences.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Like to see a senior player get dropped for next week. Need to send a message for this game, rest of finals and more importantly next year. We don't tolerate incompetence or stupidity at Broncos anymore.

Happy to drop Blair but prefer him to go back to second row his actual strong position. I think it has to be Glenn. He tries his heart out but he is so ineffectual. He failed to protect Milford, bombed a try and is weak as piss in attack. Has been stagnant or declining last 2 years. Problem is second row is his best position. Preferably well liked players too to send the message. Dropped guys get flogged all week too to earn a chance at their spot back if we win.

If opaic ready to go drop Moga too.

Let them know early.

Tomorrow needs to be extra training session only focusing on numbering and positioning in defence and holding the ball 12 hours of video, practice and getting blasted by bad cop on coaching staff. Don't know what else to do at this point. Can then move on and build them up rest of week.

You can't put in a performance like that and not have individual and team consequences.

Glenn is one of our biggest metre eaters believe it or not. He's never lacks attitude or effort so no way do we drop him. I'd even consider giving him the captaincy. Not much he could do to help Milford when it's like 5 on 3 on that left hand side. That's what the broncos need to do this week at training, defence defence defence. Bennett needs to bring back that boring grind out style defence like his dragon coaching days.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
okp66FD.gif

Well considering I have my dad's birthday party on the same night, I would say that definitely will be the case.

So as I said before, if anyone wants my code, let me know.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I'd be happy to win 6-0, as long as we can keep them to 0 and get our defence working

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
You know, DCE doesn't sound any different to Cam Smith. Cam has just got that bogan-ish sounding speech. Dunno what the big deal about all that was around Origin time.

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
So Friday Brisbane Broncos vs Penrith panthers

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Bring it on Panthers i went for you tonight but not next week :superhappythumbsup::angry:, and the manly players and supporters winge and wine about the peachy try :porthozthinksthisishot:

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Bring it on Panthers i went for you tonight but not next week :superhappythumbsup::angry:, and the manly players and supporters winge and wine about the peachy try :porthozthinksthisishot:
I'm glad to hear that you aren't cheering for Penrith next week. You'd have to change your name to Mitchell_Panthers.

N

Number6

QCup Player
May 21, 2016
Glenn is one of our biggest metre eaters believe it or not. He's never lacks attitude or effort so no way do we drop him. I'd even consider giving him the captaincy. Not much he could do to help Milford when it's like 5 on 3 on that left hand side. That's what the broncos need to do this week at training, defence defence defence. Bennett needs to bring back that boring grind out style defence like his dragon coaching days.

You make a good point re meters. If that is main metric then Thaiday goes (assuming not required for dummy half) and fine with that.

Still think he is too impotent to protect Milford and blunt assaults on that side. And ok meters do make up for lack of dent failing to put opposition on back foot, failure to capitalise on half breaks derailing momentum and lack of fear he inspires when running the ball. Not big or strong enough to play middle instead of edge. Too slow to cover centre.

Hate when players fail to capitalise on very good starts on their career and don't add more value to their game and stagnate or worse but think they are doing enough. Reminds me of same trajectory a lot of the Griffin 2008 20s took including Hunt, Macca, Hoffman and Glenn. McGuire only real exception who keeps developing but even he think he could add more with offloads and ball skills (although probably coached out in fairness).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • mitch222
  • Culhwch
  • winslow_wong
  • kman
  • Manlyman
  • thenry
  • Sproj
  • phoenix
  • Wolfie
  • Kev_Guz
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
  • bb_gun
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.