Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
im expecting us to play some flashy risky football next week its only way to beat storm. for once i dont want to see us get into a grind with them. we do not have the fowards to win that battle against the wrestle masters.

so if luck is on our side we could win it

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
If the Merge were smart (so no way it happens) they will play Hunt at hooker ... I know they bought him as a half, but with some time in the position, he would be one of the best hookers in the comp

He becomes the next cam smith and we're stuck with Macca. That would suck massive balls

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
I was expecting us to go close to a Premiership this year. We wont win the Premiership. We're getting knocked out next week. We were playing far better in 2015.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Suck our ***** Gould, GTFO of our city Griffin, Eat a dirty ass Fittler, and a massive lol @ the Panthers trying to pull a Melbourne and sleep us out of it. So much for that, *****.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
how in the world in any way were the panthers brave? do some of these nsw media even watch the fucking game. the amount of injury we had that game and lack of ball and we still gutted it out for a tight win. **** me the media shit me sometimes

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
how in the world in any way were the panthers brave? do some of these nsw media even watch the fucking game. the amount of injury we had that game and lack of pull and we still gutted it out for a tight win. **** me the media shit me sometimes

Nothing new, we could be down to a single player, trying to hobble around with crutches, still manage a win and they would crap on about how valiant the opposition were.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Truly gutsy effort from the boys in the second half......really proud.

But........I'm done with the Benji 'experiment', Kodi back to halfback please and somebody else playing fullback.......anybody just not Benji.

N

_noosh

NYC Player
Oct 3, 2016
Play of the night for me is probably something most of you have forgotten. That catch that Kodi took from the perfect bomb by Cleary for Edwards was spectacular in nature, and monumental in the context of the game. Kodi got so high for a small guy under immense pressure and took it perfectly.

If Panthers had scored that, it was game over for us in my opinion.

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
The beauty about our style of play is we either crush it or completely **** it, which will be beneficial against the Storm. The Storm wrestle will probably kill us though.

**** the Storm.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Hunt and Nikorima carried our spine tonight.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
That james Roberts try was delicious. Need to create gaps for him because he runs sick lines. Can't just pass to him early and hope for a Hail Mary. Niko held the ball up perfectly.

Jizz

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Play of the night for me is probably something most of you have forgotten. That catch that Kodi took from the perfect bomb by Cleary for Edwards was spectacular in nature, and monumental in the context of the game. Kodi got so high for a small guy under immense pressure and took it perfectly.

If Panthers had scored that, it was game over for us in my opinion.

Yep I was shitting bricks watching that come down, awesome effort from Kodi.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Really proud of the team for that performance. All heart.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.