International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
I didn't notice Ese'ese at all tonight.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
The question that I am asking myself right now is that do we deserve to be in this position right now, one win away from the grand final. In 2015 there were no questions about whether we deserved to be there but we have been shit this year and lost a couple times by scores in the 40's.

i get what your saying but i think we do belong there. we have played some horrible games no doubt. but what team deserves to be there in place of us? its Storm then daylight second, we are probably just as shit as every other team left to be honest.

Storm are only team you can say are playing great footy. it will take something really special for them not to win it this year. but lucky for us our team is capable of doing something special with our attacking style of footy.

i personally think we are the only team left who could take it off the storm. In saying that i know that its going to be insanely hard and we definatly will need the bounce of the ball go our way on the night

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
It was a poor finals game, both teams were average and it felt like there was no intensity from either side. Not making excuses but the team is clearly carrying injuries, Kahu, Milf, among others.
No intensity? I thought it was really intense. Defence was fantastic. Penrith threw alot at us. If we didn't have our intensity, Penrith probably put a score on us.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Where is the dislike button

Lol. Fair enough. I just don't like the call at all on principle. Oates and Milford totally stuffed up and should not be advantaged (stopping the runaway Penrith try) because Oates is concussed.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Deserve is kind of irrelevant. We are there now. But we will be blown away by Melbourne. Mark my words. I'm just disappointed with how we look in attack. It's awful.

Our attack is improving from earlier in this season (when we can hold the ball). Our defense is shocking though. Storm wont struggle to find holes in our line.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Ofa was out there for 52 minutes, is that the most time he's ever gotten?

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
We are $3.50 to defeat Melbourne. I can't remember the last time a team was such a massive underdog in a preliminary final.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Massive defensive effort! Hopefully we get a lot of confidence from that

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
I thought our attack looked sharp at times but we just couldn't get the last pass right. Looked dangerous when we went wide but then the play would just break down. We're not far away.

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
It was a poor finals game, both teams were average and it felt like there was no intensity from either side. Not making excuses but the team is clearly carrying injuries, Kahu, Milf, among others.
Is this some trolling or what. There were multiple injuries all over the park. You don't get them if teams play soft. I'm a bit concerned about the troops left standing for next week, but we'll have more regulars playing than the panthers.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Lol. Fair enough. I just don't like the call at all on principle. Oates and Milford totally stuffed up and should not be advantaged because Oates is concussed.

The thing is, you have to assume the worst. Ive seen a bloke hit like that, torn his lingular frenulum and swallow his tongue, and if he didnt get attention straight away he would have been in serious trouble. You just cant take the risk. The players welfare should be paramount. We have to remember, these blokes have families and kids. Its not worth the risk imo over a game.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
The question that I am asking myself right now is that do we deserve to be in this position right now, one win away from the grand final. In 2015 there were no questions about whether we deserved to be there but we have been shit this year and lost a couple times by scores in the 40's.

We beat the storm then the answer is yes

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
I thought our attack looked sharp at times but we just couldn't get the last pass right. Looked dangerous when we went wide but then the play would just break down. We're not far away.
I think we're paying for a lack of consistency in the spine structure, but for the most part it can't be helped.

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
Let me reiterate, it felt like a regular round game. From my perspective, neither side played like it was sudden death.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.