Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
He did well tonight, I'll give him that.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
im expecting us to play some flashy risky football next week its only way to beat storm. for once i dont want to see us get into a grind with them. we do not have the fowards to win that battle against the wrestle masters.

so if luck is on our side we could win it

I agree, if you try to get into a grind with the Storm, YOU WILL LOSE ... not ifs, buts or maybes.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
This is disgusting the way they are talking about it should have been play on when Oates was knocked out. No fucking consideration for welfare at all.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
This is disgusting the way they are talking about it should have been play on when Oates was knocked out. No fucking consideration for welfare at all.

I agree with them. You call time off when the play is over. If the teams were reversed fans on here would be ropeable.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
That james Roberts try was delicious. Need to create gaps for him because he runs sick lines. Can't just pass to him early and hope for a Hail Mary. Niko held the ball up perfectly.

Jizz

Kodi knows how to give Jimmy space, he was doing all the time at 7.......he is our halfback and needs to be there next week.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Ennis got it spot on. The impact of the collision and the sound of it, you had to stop play. Anything could have been going on with him.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
The question that I am asking myself right now is that do we deserve to be in this position right now, one win away from the grand final. In 2015 there were no questions about whether we deserved to be there but we have been shit this year and lost a couple times by scores in the 40's.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I agree with them. You call time off when the play is over. If the teams were reversed fans on here would be ropeable.

not with that type of serious injury ... what happens if the Panthers player drops it and the play comes back the other way right over the top of a seriously injured player...

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
The question that I am asking myself right now is that do we deserve to be in this position right now, one win away from the grand final. In 2015 there were no questions about whether we deserved to be there but we have been shit this year and lost a couple times by scores in the 40's.

Deserve is kind of irrelevant. We are there now. But we will be blown away by Melbourne. Mark my words. I'm just disappointed with how we look in attack. It's awful.

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
We were pretty awful and I expect us to get bounced next week, barring some magic improvement.

Typical performance of us this year. Poor ball control masked by awful opposition unable to capitalise on our ineptitude.

On a related note, suck shit Penrith. Pre season favourites? Pack of fucking bums you are.
Its finals football and that's how you win it. You play ugly if you have to, but you get the job done. Both sides had major injury disruption, but the broncos kept their defence strong despite a mountain of possession at the end there for Penrith.
You can say that it wasn't up to a standard of Melbourne but I would disagree. We played the way we needed to against a side that oozes points. It wasn't pretty but it got the job done. Those boring sets weren't by accident, they kept a very good side at the right end of the field despite less than spectacular end of set kicks sometimes. Add to that benji's cool head to pick the right options (if not always execute) and you have the start of a recipe to beat our next opponents with a bit more polish. Im not saying it would be easy, but you can only win a grand final if you're there and now only 5 teams can do it.

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
It was a poor finals game, both teams were average and it felt like there was no intensity from either side. Not making excuses but the team is clearly carrying injuries, Kahu, Milf, among others.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
If we don't improve our completions Melbourne will carve us up.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

we finished in 3rd ... hardly a shit performance

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
not with that type of serious injury ... what happens if the Panthers player drops it and the play comes back the other way right over the top of a seriously injured player...

It was a hopeless call and everything that is wrong with rugby league today. I don't even care that it worked in our favour.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
we finished in 3rd ... hardly a shit performance
Well who below us actually looked good other than eels. Our attack at times has been pathetic and defence has been hopeless. I'm not feeling it

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.