vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of putting a few dollars on Matt Scott to score the first try of the game. He always lifts in those finals games in Townsville, I can still remember how dominant he was in that semi final against Cronulla last year.

I reckon Morgan or whoever the 2nd rower on the right is. Hess?

I only remember Hess in a quick interview after a loss to the Dragons think it was his second appearance back in May.

Well I must admit.........the nerves are starting to kick in. This is a massive game!

Last edited:
I need to be there. Someone needs to explain the rules. Nrl is a bit beyond most of the people up here.

Questions like. What was that for?! Or That should be a penalty?! And Boo?! All need answers. And I feel it's up to me to educate the north Queensland public.
I recommend butcher's paper and crayons. Most effective way.

Johnathan Thurston to drop the ball in extra time from kick off, giving the Broncos the time to line up for a field goal kicked by Ben Hunt.

One can dream right?

Johnathan Thurston to drop the ball in extra time from kick off, giving the Broncos the time to line up for a field goal kicked by Ben Hunt.

One can dream right?

I would much prefer - 'Johnathan Thurston going off in the 5th minute with a hamstring injury'.

One can dream right?

Nope. Broncos by so much at half-time the Cowgirls are too embarrassed to come back out in the second half. And then Hunt kicks a field goal on the buzzer just to rub it in.

Reactions: sus
I would much prefer - 'Johnathan Thurston going off in the 5th minute with a hamstring injury'.

No because then all you would hear is the only reason the Cowboys lost is because JT got injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • Stix
  • Astro
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Lurker
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fatboy
  • Wolfie
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.