Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was talk of it but I don't think its confirmed

He was a Broncos junior. And from what I heard one of Su'As best mates so anything is possible. But I heard Reds were chasing him hard.

I don't know.............for some strange reason all this week I've felt quite confident the boys will get the job done tonight.

I think we've been cruising, in each game over the last six weeks we've been doing enough to just get the job done and when we had to we found another level to crush the minor premiers at home.

I think the boys will lift again tonight.

I've missed something here obviously. Opacic out? Who's playing right and left Centre? Kahu and ?

Last edited:
We seem most vulnerable in the last 20 mins and thats where Cowboys attack steps up, but also in that period our defense is at its strongest too.

I'm quietly confident too, I believe we are just going to lift it up another gear and beat them by 13+

I've missed something here obviously. Opacic out? Who's playing right and left Centre? Kahu and ?

Not out, but likely playing busted (like JT & Scott).

We have to go down ponga and bowen's side of the field at least 90% of the game. Run forwards at Coote as well if he's in the line, that little runt can't take a beating like jt can: test him.

Last edited:
Really, really difficult to pick. At full strength, at a neutral venue, I believe there is nothing in it at all. Going North puts it slightly in favour of the Cowboys.

But their losses (Lowe, Linnett, Winterstein) and injured players (JT & Scott) outweigh ours (Roberts out, Opacic injured). So that probably puts it back on an even keel. And we had a comparatively "easy" game against the Titans, whereas the Cowboys should be well drained from Melbourne. So advantage us, just slightly.

It'll go two ways. Either the passes stick, the 1%ers are there, and we grind them down and win by 8 points. Or the last week's bullshit uproar crescendos to the point of us getting absolutely raped in the refereeing, we have calls against us that are just downright bullshit, we lose by 14 points, and everyone calls us sore losers and that we deserved it because of how the refs favoured us last week.

This has pretty much been my exact feelings all week

Absolutly confident we gunna kick the Cowgirls butts straight outta the 2016 comp!

Load up on the 1-12 Bronnie win lads. An watch JT have a well deserve cry in the process LOL

let do this thang!!!

Yep want a comprehensive win.
Run them ragged. Use them for a turnstyle all night.
Want Thaiday cocky as ..

My confidence hasn't wavered since my original prediction, Lowe is a big loss and having an inexperience kid on the wing in his debut works in our favour.

Confident we will win 1-12.

I see it as a 50/50 game now with the injuries. I don't think you can pick who will win with any confidence.

Other than they can kick better and they have home ground advantage, what else do they have in their favour. They have injuries which is not going to help their cause, We have IMO a better impact bench.
Lets try and dissect everything the Cowboys have in their favour and everything The Broncos have in their favour
Not exactly small advantages...

Dominant kicking game, top tier half in JT, three wrecking ball middle forwards who trashed us last time, parochial home crowd, dominant finals and home record.

Our advantages are a slightly stronger backline, and a more mobile pack which is only effective if we're not getting dominated in the contact. I expect they will have the upper hand in the ruck, given their afore mentioned advantages, which is likely to nullify us to some degree.

We are likely to be the fresher team given turn around. Plus their injury concerns and forced changes are likely more detrimental than our own.

All this considered, I stand by my assessment. It's not all one way, but I feel they do have a few more things running in their favour.

Last edited:
Loss of Roberts is unfortunate but it'll be all good when he's fresh next week against the Panthers

Even better-shark soup for me!!

The look of the Sharkies humiliating defeat will see off Gallen (aka druggie advocate like his cheating 'immortal' Johns) a loser for both club and state.

BRING IT ON!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Spike
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.