ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Manly vs North Queensland
South Sydney vs Canberra

Let the build up begin!

Here's hoping the Cows do one on Manly. As for the other match, I'm not too fussed. Would be happy to see either go through - I don't hate the Rabbits like most others on here!

In fact, would be great to see the Rabbitohs win, just so those LOL@SOUFFSOMGTHISISUCHALAMETHING people can eat some humble pie. :laugh:

I'll be buggered how Matai only got one week for that...

I hope the Cowboys smash the scum that is Manly !

Both Souths and Canberra have injury concerns too.... could be a toss of the coin there... but i'll tip the Bunnies in a close one.

I don't know why, but i've always been interested in Cowboy/Manly clashes. Anyway can't wait, it's a shame the Manly centres could miss out. It would've been a great battle between Tate/Linnett and Matai/Lyon. Cowboys were my Darkhorse, but that tag deserves to go to the Raiders now. Watch out Bunnies, Twiztid and co.

Cows and Raiders comfortably.

Could be doing a reverse mocker though.

Last edited:
I cannot understand how Jason King got off. Swinging arm to the jaw, the consistency of the MRP and judiciary is a joke. Proctor and Vave should have got at least a week somehow, it was not a good looking spear tackle!

Cowboys will win by a few IMO. With Matai and Lyon out I can see Linnett and Tate having a good time.

Cowboys will win by a few IMO. With Matai and Lyon out I can see Linnett and Tate having a good time.

I would dare say you are right. It is very hard to replace a centre especially defensively at this point of the season let alone two and let alone against probably the form centre pairing in the comp right now. Whichever of them gets Whare will cut shreds, good talent in attack but he always looks dodgy in defense.

Yeah, I was talking to a Manly supporter and told him having Whare in the centres against Tate/Linnett would a recipe for disaster. (Thanks Anonymous person)

So long as Manly lose I'll be happy.

Up the Cows and Raiders!

Can't stand souffs (according to some, this is lame) or the scum (apparently, this is okay).

Can't stand souffs (according to some, this is lame) or the scum (apparently, this is okay).

It's not lame to hate a team, I have no issue with that. I just find the LOL@SOUFFS thing or whatever it is to be cliched and lame. :handshake:

I think Souths flog the Raiders. Souths have nothing against good defences but against the weaker ones they run riot. Outside of the Tigers no team conceded more points than the Raiders, who at 536 points against for the season, conceded basically 100 more points than every other team in the finals. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Inglis and Merritt combined to take Souths to a 30+ win.

It's not lame to hate a team, I have no issue with that. I just find the LOL@SOUFFS thing or whatever it is to be cliched and lame. :handshake:
On the contrary, it was actually quite original, regardless of whether people enjoyed it or found it distasteful.
Obviously, its premise was that the club was a joke on the field for the better part of 40 years, especially when compared to the hysteria and arrogance of its fans. Although they still have a long way to go, they gave quite a few people the bird (including myself) by not only qualifying for the finals, as finishing in the top 4, becoming a force to be taken into account, and making lol@souffs irrelevant.

I don't believe they're a chance, even against the current Raiders team, and I hope they are knocked out in straight sets, because it would otherwise vindicate their lack of ethics and chequebook rugby league!

The Cowboys are looking really good here and are high on confidence. Manly are having a disrupted preparation and didn't play to my expectation on Friday so I think NQL by 10 at least. Hav'nt thought about Souths/Raiders yet.

The Cowboys are looking really good here and are high on confidence. Manly are having a disrupted preparation and didn't play to my expectation on Friday so I think NQL by 10 at least. Hav'nt thought about Souths/Raiders yet.

Welcome back Bman, looks like you're English has improved :P

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.