Finals Week 2 Discussion

Cowboys have already conceded more penalties and only 1 less error than last week.

Lame.

Refs are crucifying the Cowboys plus Manly are playing great footy as well.

That's a great bit of work from Taufua. He's got problems in the air but is otherwise a great prospect.

Cowboys almost gone. They need to wake up

This is very similar to our game last week. Manly getting all the calls and getting away with all the crap in the play the ball. Cowboys though are slowly coming back but need to score soon.

Manly very lucky to recapture the lead.

Taufua is definitely a good 'un.

Manly get so many decisions that go their way.

Manly were much more unlucky to lose the lead to begin with. That Taufua strip call was millions times worse than the try call, which I actually think was fair enough.

Another call went the way of Manly

Thurston said to the ref, we have been robbed twice.

Deadset can't believe that.

Wonder if Harrigan will front the media and say "we got that wrong"?

I thought the first benefit try was a fair try as it looked like the tip of the ball touches the line before he gets rolled over from the side angle. That 2nd try though looked like it touched Foran and Lyon was off side but oh well. Hopefully the Cowboys can get back into this.

Tate has had 2 selfish plays in that set. A deadset try bombed.

I thought the first benefit try was a fair try as it looked like the tip of the ball touches the line before he gets rolled over from the side angle.

I saw a double movement

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Tmac
  • simplythebest
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • BroncosAlways
  • Cavalo
  • achievedrap
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Gaz
  • broncoscope
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fatboy
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.