Finals Week 2 Discussion

Oh dear, What will the grammer nazis say?!

My spelling there was rubbish considering I got good grades in English

I'm actually a dumbass in real life, but on here I try an act intelligent.

Sorry, off topic.

My spelling there was rubbish considering I got good grades in English as a second language

Fixed your post :)

Welcome back. Hope the ticker is going better than the roosters!

I cannot understand how Jason King got off. Swinging arm to the jaw, the consistency of the MRP and judiciary is a joke. Proctor and Vave should have got at least a week somehow, it was not a good looking spear tackle!

agree . MRP should hold there limp heads in shame . disgrace

LOLZ. Your such an idiot, he's going to kick you're arse :P
Haha, trust you to pick up on my mistakes :P
Or maybe it was all part of a plan?

I don't even remember if I did it on purpose or not - my memory is that bad.

I've tipped the Cowboys to end Manly's season tonight and Souths to get their first win in a finals match since 1987 on Saturday. Pretty crap from Manly fans not getting a good crowd into Allianz. Sure the game is across town and it's not at Brookie but the city is only 17 km's away.

I expect the Cowboys to win tonight, I think they have the form forward pack in the comp right now and with JT and Bowen playing as they are I don't think even a Sydney hoodoo will stop them.

I think the Raiders will win in a tight one tomorrow, the Rabbits got stage fright and can't beat top 8 sides, I heard the Raiders have beaten 5 of the other 7 top 8 sides in the last 12 weeks which is pretty bloody impressive!

Hopefully the second week lives up to the hype.

Cows should win due to their monster front row. If Tamou + Scott step up & allows JT and Bowen to weave some early magic they should win. First twenty will be crucial, Cows can put themselves in a hole if they don't score early.

Final Prediction: Cows by 10.

Rabbitohs & Raiders will be a great scrap I reckon. Not exactly a quality contest but just two desperate sides trying to stay alive in 2012. Storm exposed the Rabbits but I don't think the Raiders will be smart enough to silence GI & will pay the price.

Final Prediction: Souths by 1, GI field goal.

They say a crowd of 15 000 is all that's expected. If that is true the NRL really have to start taking certain games to other venues.
I reckon Suncorp would nearly sellout with this game.

Jamie Lyon is so good at that bat back for a not so tall player.

Lyon is killing it out there.

Cows very lucky, not the start they wanted at all.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.