Finals Week 2 Discussion

That was nice.

Bulldogs are all over Manly.

That is the softest punch I've ever seen. If you're going to sit for ten, make it count. Idiot.

Last edited:
Good call from the ref.

He threw a punch. The ref had no choice.

Gould is a real wanker.

That's a clear strip and he is saying Reynolds was trying to pass it.

I didn't realise the players Manly was missing. No Watmough, who is already almost literally half their go forward through the middle, no Ballin and no Buhrer who is his only worthwhile replacement and a good forward in his own right.

They are fucked. Bulldogs killing them with their forwards.

I wouldn't say it was clear at all - one of those decisions that was consistent with the system.

Dogs have kept the door ajar for the Sea Eagles here.

I didn't realise the players Manly was missing. No Watmough, who is already almost literally half their go forward through the middle, no Ballin and no Buhrer who is his only worthwhile replacement and a good forward in his own right.

They are fucked. Bulldogs killing them with their forwards.

Throw in Taufua who is basically their Vidot and it's clear to see why they're struggling.

Missing Glenn Stewart & Jack Trbojevic would hurt a bit too.

LOL @ Lyon.

What the **** was that?

I hope to see more centres like Lafai and less like Morris in the NRL. Lafai is classy, has good footwork, willing to pass...while all Morris knows how to do is run straight and nothing else. Just a glorified winger.

Well, actually I hope to see more centres like Lyon at his best, but that's unlikely to happen.

Manly needs to keep trying to play creative footy if they want to win. Don't Griffinball it, basically.

Damn.

That's a try.

Lol.

The pat on the head by Horo.

Ennis gets a taste of his own medicine.

Dogs are fucked.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Bish
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Browny
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • Gympie devil
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • Skathen
  • The Don
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • RolledOates
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.