Finals Week #2

I don't think Hunt realized it was 5th tackle.

Classic Hunt. Does enough to get you there but sh*ts the bed on the final hurdle. Hope bloke is ok but f*** he is not fit to wear number 7.

In his defence without his try they don’t get close but who the f*** runs it that last play? Did they just lose count?

Last edited:
Ben Hunt - talented footy player, crumbles under pressure. Whether he knew it was last tackle or not doesn’t matter, it’s his job to know the tackle count. What a massive stuff up... I honestly can’t get over that

Running the ball in a game to get you to a prelim when there was no prior near breaks? Wow.

We would have won tonight if we just played to our potential last week.
Thats whats so fucking frustrating about our team... we COULD be a great team, but we never are when it matters...

We would have won tonight if we just played to our potential last week.

With a mostly fit roster (without the soft tissue injuries at least) used well we play Storm in grand final with a half decent shot of winning (depending on which fairytale sounds better).

For me injuries didn’t help and might have been a killer this week but didn’t give ourselves a shot with how the roster was used.

Yeah, if we played like we did in the last 3 weeks of the regular season, we'd smash either side tonight for sure. Just a really poor quality game, Roosters must be licking their lips. I know Souffs can be inconsistent, hopefully they really lift next week.

Souths will be missing Inglis next week. Roosters will be missing Latrell.

If Souths can somehow keep Inglis, I give them a good chance of knocking out the Roosters.

I'd have to have another look at the G.I tackle, but it looked far less obvious than the Latrell one. And as the studio was saying, even if he gets a Grade 1 charge, he'll be good to play against the Roosters because of his good record. He'll be playing for sure.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Manofoneway
  • achievedrap
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • bb_gun
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Locky field goal
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Thelmus
  • Griffo
  • Big Del
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Broncos Maestro
... and 40 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.