vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milford needs to bring something other than running sideways and running straight, sidestepping left, sidestepping right and spinning. I don't care who his halves partner is, he needs to take responsibility.
Milford made a few half breaks tonight, It's almost like teams are reading him now

Milford made a few half breaks tonight, It's almost like teams are reading him now

He need to start passing it. Runs it way too often. Mind you he passed to Oates and Oates got knocked out so milfs confidence probably a bit rocked after that

As long as we don't get 40 put on us, I really don't care what happens. We've been lucky to make it this far in a year where the Storm are the golden children

As long as we don't get 40 put on us, I really don't care what happens. We've been lucky to make it this far in a year where the Storm are the golden children

Wouldn't say we are lucky.

Wouldn't say we are lucky.

Nah mate, we are. Had 50 put on us by Parra, lost the unloseable at home against the Rorters, and if even 1 thing didn't go our way tonight, Penrith had it in them to beat us. The margin was 6 for 69 minutes. 2015 Broncos makes 2017 Broncos look like ass.

He need to start passing it. Runs it way too often. Mind you he passed to Oates and Oates got knocked out so milfs confidence probably a bit rocked after that

Running it is his thing, he's our most dangerous runner next to the Jet. I'd like to see him choose his moments a little better, he often is trying to do too much.

Nah mate, we are. Had 50 put on us by Parra, lost the unloseable at home against the Rorters, and if even 1 thing didn't go our way tonight, Penrith had it in them to beat us. The margin was 6 for 69 minutes. 2015 Broncos makes 2017 Broncos look like ass.

No luck in tonights result. Just grit and determination.

Stop trying to detract from the win.

Fuckin' bring it on! Storm can go get wrecked.

Hope we beat these sledging cheating bitches [emoji120]

I had a bad feeling about tonight and also have a bad feeling about next week.

Make of that what you will

Storm due a loss and boys are pumped !

Based on the highlights we were very clunky, Ofahengaue at the back on a sweep play said it all.

Despite the defensive performance, we will need to be a lot better attack wise if we want to win.

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Thaiday
9. Hunt
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Pangai Jr
15. Ese'ese
16. Ofahengaue
17. Marshall / Mead
Ahh TPJ, my favourite Bronco since Lockyer retired. God speed my young friend, god speed.

Melbourne have 3 of the greatest players to ever play in their spine and quality in key positions elsewhere and they still need to drag the game down into the mud to win a title and the NRL lets them do it. The 2017 premiership is all theirs and you won't see a shred of optimism from me come the off season. The NRL is in a bad place.​

Milford needs to bring something other than running sideways and running straight, sidestepping left, sidestepping right and spinning. I don't care who his halves partner is, he needs to take responsibility.

Milford does when Kodi is halfback.

It's quite simple. Put Kodi at halfback and Milford will step up and take on more responsibility and control the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • broncs30
  • LittleDavey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Foordy
  • something
  • ostin86
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Big Del
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gray
  • Bronx48
... and 49 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.