vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the clash from Oates. He won't play next week.

NRL won't allow him. Slater and Macca had to sit out a game.

Not to mention he has to travel to Melbourne. No way NRL lets him play if they are serious about player welfare.

Saw the clash from Oates. He won't play next week.

NRL won't allow him. Slater and Macca had to sit out a game.

Not to mention he has to travel to Melbourne. No way NRL plays if they are serious about player welfare.

So mead to mark up on vunivalu.. our left side defence is in for a hell of a night.

Based on the highlights we were very clunky, Ofahengaue at the back on a sweep play said it all.

Despite the defensive performance, we will need to be a lot better attack wise if we want to win.

Yeah definitely need to be better in attack, but I still give us a shot, just have to rattle them and play super expansive footy.

No chance but, prove me wrong boys.

Take them to ambush city

Will kodi be alright with his foot being put in a awkward way?

Will kodi be alright with his foot being put in a awkward way?

Was he just milking some time for the team to get a breather? They used a whole roll of strapping on that leg plus tape.

Ackward injury but he was able to roll with it so he should be fine

Was he just milking some time for the team to get a breather? They used a whole roll of strapping on that leg plus tape.

I saw his foot/ankle bend he wasn't milking it

Stuff Peter Badel is an arrogant fucker. Listen to him in the press conference

Just hoping its not another 40-10 job.

Funnily enough our record in the last couple of years down there is a hell of a lot better than it is at Suncorp.

I'll be there and we've only lost once when I've been at a Broncos game in Melbourne and that was earlier this year when Melbourne got all flukey on the buzzer basically again with THAT deflection.

We play well in Melbourne and Wayne will show highlights of THAT defensive game through the week I'm sure.

We potentially have four pretty fresh players too in Boyd, TPJ, Oates and Arrow (if he is picked over Ese'ese).

Yeah, the refs should have let play continue..

784221e945eeb64606c61f2d6db79a23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Evander
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • broncotville
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.