PRE-GAME Finals week 3 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas... enough debate.... let's move this to the post game thread as the result is a foregone conclusion now and we have lost!

Reason:

Cecchin is lead ref tonight....

Getting pumped and nervous. Somebody hold me

BRONCOS NRL SQUAD
1. Darius Boyd ©
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Tautau Moga
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Sam Thaiday
9. Ben Hunt
10. Adam Blair
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire
Interchange:
14. Benji Marshall
15. Tevita Pangai
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Herman Ese’ese

Hopefully Boyd has his best game ever! and dedicates it to his grandma

My goodness our bench is scary, for so many years we have all complained that we have no impact. Now we have 3 forwards that have more of an impact than any bench in the entire league. Sort of wish ese'ese was staying put hopefully lodge replaces him. Anyway I'm blabing on because I'm so fucking nervous. I can't wait

This is it. I am really confident, unfortunately on call. Damm phone please do not ring.

This is it. I am really confident, unfortunately on call. Damm phone please do not ring.

just pretend the "Storm" has caused you to lose reception :P

Mate given how hard I'm about to celebrate this win tonight I'll be lucky if I can organise any of that in the next 24 hours.

Mate, I wish I had your confidence.
So nervous right now.

My best mate is a Storm supporter and he gives me so much shit leading into these games for days before hand. I can't stand the smugness - and how the Storm always pumps us and proves him right.

I sez to him today - "Mate... if Broncos win tonight I swear you will never hear the end of it from me."

This is a big game and a fuckin HUGE upset if our boys can pull it off.

Go Broncs! Break their hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • Pablo
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • Hurrijo
  • NSW stables
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.