Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

At least we don't have to put with the worst starting front row in the NRL anymore.
Also, what's with Gillett and stiffling our attack? Why can't he run lines? Glenn can run lines, but Gillett just can't most of the time. Can't get any decent ball to Roberts with him in the way there.
gillet and mcguire killed so many plays this year. it's so sad the way james roberts gets nothing to work with.

Oh, you did plenty of "I told you so", and I'm more than convinced he didn't take us to the GF, Walters did!

As much as he is a master at managing a team. He can make a group of players really believe and play for each other, which is absolutely an immense credit to him, as it is very hard to do.
That said, he is way past as a tactical coach. Without individual ad-hoc brilliance from our very talented players, we flounder every time against the top teams.

P.S. Following your own train of thought, why are you bagging Milford who also took us to that GF, and was by far our best player in it?
And every time I was told not to ;) Because Bennett has more runs on the board and didn't take the club hostage for a million a year that would lead to other players missing out.

Ive said all along Moga in the little things he does is not NRL standard. So many times in defense and attack he's cost us. I hope for his sake he can get his head around it. Secondly every time we go right we dont play second man play and do the ame predictable short ball to Gillet we miss opportunities for jimmy & kahu. We continually go left to Moga and the play stops dead cold. Whens the last time the jet or kaho saw the ball? If I was Oates Id be shitted off with the ball hes had too. Look at how Melbourne use their wingers. Lastly Bennet has no idea who to play where. With Boyd out you put Kahu at Fullback and Mead at winger. Who the f@!ck puts Kodi a 5 foot half at Fullback ? Hunt is dangerous at 9 only when he runs the ball. Why isnt he told to go for it ? Bennet is a great defensive coach but we are seriously lacking someone to make our attack gel. His decisions like persisting with players like Moga and not giving proven players like Mead and Kahu more of a go plus pushing Hunt to the bench scream of someone thats way past his use by date. We need a better attacking coach next year. Someone that can put the right players in the right positions. And we need a kicker. No one in this side is a reliable kicker. Oh well time for the boys to roll out Mad Monday, they wont care too much when its all said and done they made the finals theyll have a good night and have made some nice coin.

Mate, come on. Take Hunts dick out of your mouth. Am I doing it right?

You're copping plenty of shit even though your points are 100% accurate, but you've brought that on yourself without your endless tirades.

You're copping plenty of shit even though your points are 100% accurate, but you've brought that on yourself without your endless tirades.
Meh, I don't mind copping it if I'm right.

the one thing that milford absolutely can not do is step off his left foot. it looks so un-coordinated and awkward. maybe he should be playing on the right side and link up with roberts more.

You don't pay $1m a season for solid. He needs to cut the shit and get his fat ass in to gear for next season, if he does this 5 good games followed by 5 bad games followed by 2 horrible games crap again next season, it's time to move on. I know he's young, but if you aren't improving in consistency after this many deep finals runs in a row, you're simply not going to improve in that area. Much like we criticised Hunt for not improving his kicking game over the space of 3 seasons, it's time we start criticising Milford for not improving his fitness and consistency in 3 seasons, both of which have unarguably deteriorated since he arrived.

Milf has played with Hunt, niko, and benji as his 7... thaiday, Hunt and mcc at 9... Boyd, niko and kahu (?) at full back...

Chopping and changes every game can't help consistency.

Milf has played with Hunt, niko, and benji as his 7... thaiday, Hunt and mcc at 9... Boyd, niko and kahu (?) at full back...

Chopping and changes every game can't help consistency.

Shall we go through Morgan's different pairings this season? Irrelevant.

He's improved drastically in every single area since Thurston went down, and is almost unarguably a top 3 half in the game at the moment, and EXTREMELY consistent. Would swap Milford for Morgan in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.

You're great at making videos, but **** you're negative. I literally can't remember the last time you've contributed something positive (outside of a highlight clip).

Taking this standpoint after we've been done by 30 points is probably weird timing, but I've thought this for a while.

When I can find a positive about this side, I'll post it.

On the positive side, I thought Herman was immense. Unlike...literally all the other players leaving, he wanted to finish on a good note.

Any season you get to the last 4 is a bloody good season. Obviously disappointing to lose and very disappointing to lose the way we did, but still a good year.

The problem, IMO, is next year - can we be better? I think it's likely we will be worse, if Bird is our only in

Our starting props made 51 and 81 metres. Pfft.

If Milford was shit the raiders and storm wouldn’t have offered him a truck load of cash. He’s obviously not a halfback though, and we can’t go into next season with Niko as our only option, ****, even Carney on a one year deal would be acceptable.

Active Now

• Griffo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.