Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Our forwards were the only good thing about us tonight.. We were in their twenty attacking for half the night but couldn't get over the line. It certainly wasn't our forwards not making metres tonight that made us lose..
Should have said Front Row
Blair made 52mtrs, Thaiday 79mtrs
The bench forwards are doing a tremendous job and Glenn has had an awesome second half of the year.
McGuire made 129mtrs but touched the ball more than our dummy half.........why does he get tackled on the 4th tackle every set?

Shall we go through Morgan's different pairings this season? Irrelevant.

He's improved drastically in every single area since Thurston went down, and is almost unarguably a top 3 half in the game at the moment, and EXTREMELY consistent. Would swap those two in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.
One thing he has that Milf doesn't is structures, Morgan knows what he has to do and does it well. How the **** can we expect milf to be consistent when he has to go out there and pull something out of his ass week after week

At least we don't have to put with the worst starting front row in the NRL anymore.
Also, what's with Gillett and stiffling our attack? Why can't he run lines? Glenn can run lines, but Gillett just can't most of the time. Can't get any decent ball to Roberts with him in the way there.

100% we are so predictable in attack last 5 games or more... go left moga stops play. Go right short ball to Gillet play ends there, Jimmy and Kahu never see it. This worked in first half season when teams were less fit and gillet could break the line. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Last edited:
Milford isn't a shit player but the combo of him seemingly not liking playing to a structure plus our coaches seemingly not keen on coaching to an attacking structure makes us look totally clueless in big games

I'd rather the Dragons attack that Bennett coached over what we have.

If Milford was shit the raiders and storm wouldn’t have offered him a truck load of cash. He’s obviously not a halfback though, and we can’t go into next season with Niko as our only option, ****, even Carney on a one year deal would be acceptable.

I'm on board with this, just give someone a 1 year life-line while we sort out if we can sign Ash after November for 2019. Offer Carney / T.Roberts / whoever else is around a Benji contract.

Milford has different parts of his games that no other players have he just need to learn when to use them and find what position really suits him.

You don't pay $1m a season for solid. He needs to cut the shit and get his fat ass in to gear for next season, if he does this 5 good games followed by 5 bad games followed by 2 horrible games crap again next season, it's time to move on. I know he's young, but if you aren't improving in consistency after this many deep finals runs in a row, you're simply not going to improve in that area. Much like we criticised Hunt for not improving his kicking game over the space of 3 seasons, it's time we start criticising Milford for not improving his fitness and consistency in 3 seasons, both of which have unarguably deteriorated since he arrived.
I doubt fitness has anything to do with it, especially when he played almost half a season with a bung shoulder. But feel free to keep hammering the Fat Milf agenda.

That said, there is no doubt he has regressed in the past couple of years. But why is that? It's not like he doesn't put in the effort, it's certainly not lack of talent, and youth can't explain everything away...

When I criticize Milford I am not comparing Milford to Hunt. I am talking about Milford and only Milford.

Shall we go through Morgan's different pairings this season? Irrelevant.

He's improved drastically in every single area since Thurston went down, and is almost unarguably a top 3 half in the game at the moment, and EXTREMELY consistent. Would swap Milford for Morgan in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.

He's had Granville at 9 and coote at 1 for the majority.

He played 6 when Asiata (of all people) was playing 7, and his other player that was at 7 was JT..

Morgan is having a career season, no doubt but he's had a far more stable spine around him.

Edit. I forgot TMM...

Milford isn't a shit player but the combo of him seemingly not liking playing to a structure plus our coaches seemingly not keen on coaching to an attacking structure makes us look totally clueless in big games

I'd rather the Dragons attack that Bennett coached over what we have.

Milford will play best off big forwards that can offload well in broken play. Bit like barber did at his best. I see him doing well in Cronulla off Fifita or the Dogs few years back.

Screw you Tom!!!!

8290.jpg

She's coming at you with a strapon, Tom.

Active Now

• Behold
  • Santa
  • Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Wolfie
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FACTHUNT
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Allo
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.