Finals week 3 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get Boyd off or give him a mobility scooter.

You bunch of halftards. Even the Titans/Knights/Tigers/Brothers U8s score there

Seriously? You can't blame the coach for dropping it over the line or forgetting its 5th tackle. You can't blame the coach for failing to back up breaks. We came in with the strategy and attitude, its execution that has let us down.
Storm aren't making their mistakes without pressure. Some of our player have thoroughly outplayed their opponents, others have let the moment get away from them.

Well you're right, and I didn't

Ball to McGuire, ball dies. Yawn

McGuire kinda had an offload ready to go near the line but again, no support runners

Walked off the mark 3 meters. Gets called back to play the ball. No, it's a fucking penalty!!

Does Hunt know there are players other than McGuire to pass to?

Why is Boyd taking the kick? Jesus christ

Gimme some TPJ.

Gillett is so innefective

Gillo needs a sliding defence and space to run in. He's incapable of doing anything with the defence in his face. I love the guy, but that's just how he works

Moga finally passes and it's completely fucked. **** Moga. How do I express any more hatred for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Painin the Haas
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • BruiserMk1
  • pagey
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Spooky1013
  • Hurrijo
  • phoenix
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.