Finals week 3 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
We look like we just don't know how to break them, no matter what.

I'd get Boyd off, switch Roberts to fullback and hope for a miracle.

Roberts and Nikorima are the two blokes I'm pinning my hopes on this half, both have the ability to conjure something out of nothing.

Forget structures and all that shit, let's just play off the cuff, throw it around and not die wondering.

did anyone actually believe we'd win a premiership with moga as a centre? oates is a try scoring freak but was left with a limp dick most of the season because of tautau feethands moga. ffs i hate him. why do you love him so much kyall?

Only thing I can think of is we have Moga in our ranks.

Mate give him a break, nobody would have stopped Ado Carr in that situation. It does happen in footy that a good mover with space will get past the fullback
I'm not saying any other fullback would have... it's his efforts in them... whens the last time you remember him stopping a break? Seriously? It's as if he gives up once they are in the open...

Seriously? You can't blame the coach for dropping it over the line or forgetting its 5th tackle. You can't blame the coach for failing to back up breaks. We came in with the strategy and attitude, its execution that has let us down.
Storm aren't making their mistakes without pressure. Some of our player have thoroughly outplayed their opponents, others have let the moment get away from them.
But you can blame the coach for us showing absolutely no structure in attack or defence

TV off.

Time to work on my Roberts montage.

well i still think this new attacking coach we got is god awful no idea why so many have big wraps on him. we have all agreed that out attack has been patchy at best this year. (yea yea i know stats say we have most scored point sin comp but most of that was just solo brilliance and very very few structured plays wich u need some of come finals time)

We still look no wear near as good as we did when kevie was in charge of attack.

Melbourne standing so far offside. Where’s the touchies now?

Thats an awful set. Boyd is gone. He cant move.

can we please stop passing it to bloody mcguire when we're in their 10????? he had 2 fucking nothing hit ups then.. god

Can someone tell the boys they need 2nd phase play

Thats what you get when you have 2 halves who couldn't organise a root in a brothel.

Tackle, Jordy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • azza.79
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bb_gun
  • Turky Murky
  • Behold
  • davidp
  • broncos4life
  • johnny plath
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.