Finals week 3 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Storm 18 missed tackles and we are on zero points :s
Moga has the worst brain, let alone football brain, I think I have ever seen in a human being, he can't even count at his age , derpyderpderp

Kodi makes a linebreak, and as usual we have nobody in support. We'd have to be the worst team at backing up line breaks.

Roberts tried, got held back but of course play on.

Make no mistake, this is a coaching problem. That much pill in attack and barely throwing anything at the best D in the game is pathetic.
A structured D will react the way they train so why don't we have moves to force a reaction we want rather than 1 up hits 10 mtrs out then kick.

Seriously we had a thread where we discussed our most hated former Broncos not too long ago, Moga is putting in a MOTM performance in that field atm

Moga: Don't call me the new Folau. Really? I wouldn't call you the next Forrest Gump. Cockhead.
Forrest Gump was a great footy player.

High intensity game but incredibly scrappy from both sides.

Our pack has been doing a good job, Glenn and Thaiday especially, and our high/long kicking hasn't been to bad. Incredibly devoid of creativity in the red zone though, we look aimless out there.

Only times we've looked likely are on that left edge and Moga is predictably playing with blinkers and oven mitts. Darius is hobbled and our sweep plays are weaker for it, though his inclusion seems to help our defensive structure.

Game is still there to be won but we look far from capable of seizing the moment. Storm making some uncharacteristic errors but as long as they stay in touch or ahead it's a huge ask.

Seriously we had a thread where we discussed our most hated former Broncos not too long ago, Moga is putting in a MOTM performance in that field atm

That is why I will take a Reed, Devere, Johns etc over a flashy but prone to simple mistakes and ill discipline anytime of the week.

We had to take our chances and didn't. Not insurmountable but it'll take a hell of an effort, and I fear they'll try too hard as is their won't and balls it up further.

Nothing to lose now. Leave it all on the field.

We need to play left, left suck in defenders and go wide to Roberts to give him space to work. We need to turn the pace of our play up but we look spent from last week.

There were plenty of high views shown when the Storm were defending their line and 13 players have been well and truly offside every time. Not moving forward early, but not even bothering to make it back to the line. Standing right in front of the refs. I don't get it? How can something so obvious not be called? And people wonder why fans get shitty at the refs. It is fucking embarrassing. I honestly hate this sport.

Marshall/Kodi to hooker, Hunt to half?

Milford is getting on the outside on the players marking him which is a good sign

how do we score 3 tries to win???

im in two minds atm i really wanna watch the rest of the games just to see the boys one last time this year but my hatred for anything storm is so insanely high i dont think i can stand or watch all the bs from refs/commentators this second half

The same reason i haven't watched a second of it ! Relaxed as !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Maroon4life
  • Manofoneway
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.