Finals week 3 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** sake, two bombed tries could've been 12-2. Milfords playing out of his skin, it's just these fucking muppets can't finish it.
Haha **** right off. I'm going to need a detailed explanation about what he's doing that I am completely missing..

**** you moga piss off to park football. even a school kid would have put oates over

All over them for 35 minutes even with the refs against us then concede a try.

How the **** do we survive?

it pains me to say this but if storm win this (lets face it refs wont allow us even a sniff) , i will be rooting for them next week. because if nrl dont gfive storm there fairy tail finish u will be damn sure they will get it next year.

so lets get it out of the way this year and hopefully we will start to see a decline in this rubbish club who i personally feel has ruined the excitement in the game the last decade with there tactics.
Rugby league is in for a renaissance once smith and slater retire

We've had 56% possession and are behind by 8. Man we are going to struggle in the second half, need to start throwing caution to the wind and offload...and bench Moga.

mate, you're at the game, just duck into the sheds and lock Moga in a closet for us ...

It's not as if he beat him for pace, he just stepped him & Boyd did a shirt grab like he does every one on one in back play

I think Boyd is struggling tbh. He cant turn, he cant sprint. He was akways going to struggle against Carr

Can't understand why we haven't been throwing it around a bit more, especially inside the their 20.

The Broncos just need to settle down and stop forcing passes.

But in saying that, we've lost this game already.

We are just playing too dumb. Storm practically handed us that first half and we kept blowing it.

The Storm were obviously rattled, if we go a try ahead anything could've happened. So frustrating

Moga: Don't call me the new Folau. Really? I wouldn't call you the next Forrest Gump. Cockhead.

im in two minds atm i really wanna watch the rest of the games just to see the boys one last time this year but my hatred for anything storm is so insanely high i dont think i can stand or watch all the bs from refs/commentators this second half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Maroon4life
  • Manofoneway
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.