Finals week 3 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make no mistake, this is a coaching problem. That much pill in attack and barely throwing anything at the best D in the game is pathetic.
A structured D will react the way they train so why don't we have moves to force a reaction we want rather than 1 up hits 10 mtrs out then kick.
100% I've said it all year, we have absolutely no attacking structure or defensive structure and we rely on individual bits of brilliance. Look at any other team in the comp and they make us look like park footballers.

Wally says he saw us do things at training we never tried before. ATM we are going with one out runs in the opp 20 like 60% of the time. Need those trick shots soon.

There were plenty of high views shown when the Storm were defending their line and 13 players have been well and truly offside every time. Not moving forward early, but not even bothering to make it back to the line. Standing right in front of the refs. I don't get it? How can something so obvious not be called? And people wonder why fans get shitty at the refs. It is fucking embarrassing. I honestly hate this sport.

It's even more blatant during a final series cause they don't want to make the big calls that might be seen as effecting the result of the game, that allows teams like the storm to get away with it.

how do we score 3 tries to win???
Milford needs to play out of skin. Literally. He runs and his skin comes off leading to the Storm players tackling the skin and Milfs skeleton goes over to score.

It's not as if he beat him for pace, he just stepped him & Boyd did a shirt grab like he does every one on one in back play

Mate give him a break, nobody would have stopped Ado Carr in that situation. It does happen in footy that a good mover with space will get past the fullback

Yeah but I didn't say the plane would arrive there.
As much as that sounds great, we would want him there next year - it'll be easy points on that side of the field.

If we lose this, if I were Bennett I would be packing Moga and Hunt's bags myself and giving them a free ride to the airport. Shit for brains.

Haha **** right off. I'm going to need a detailed explanation about what he's doing that I am completely missing..
Agreed several times hunt is looking for an option from milf and he's got nothing set up... case in point the last set inside the 20. offa doing a hit up with a decent play the ball hunt looking left but nothing to pass to and has to dump off to McGuire... still nothing clear set up from the left so hunt makes a late play to Ese with a forward pass.

Need to run through kodi. He's got that edge in decent shape but just not getting any decent ball to work with.

100% I've said it all year, we have absolutely no attacking structure or defensive structure and we rely on individual bits of brilliance. Look at any other team in the comp and they make us look like park footballers.
Park footballers that are playing for a place in the GF..........

The Storm are playing their usual structured disciplined game. The only thing keeping us in this is our defence. Once our defence lapses - and I hope it doesn't, the Storm will walk it in.

We have no idea in attack, no set plays, no support running. Milford is trying but again, he looks totally alone. Kodi is too patchy. Let's hope we can string some good structured attacking plays...

Milford needs to play out of skin. Literally. He runs and his skin comes off leading to the Storm players tackling the skin and Milfs skeleton goes over to score.

Milf: I've got a BONE to pick with tou

Make no mistake, this is a coaching problem. That much pill in attack and barely throwing anything at the best D in the game is pathetic.
A structured D will react the way they train so why don't we have moves to force a reaction we want rather than 1 up hits 10 mtrs out then kick.
Seriously? You can't blame the coach for dropping it over the line or forgetting its 5th tackle. You can't blame the coach for failing to back up breaks. We came in with the strategy and attitude, its execution that has let us down.
Storm aren't making their mistakes without pressure. Some of our player have thoroughly outplayed their opponents, others have let the moment get away from them.

We just have to score first.

did anyone actually believe we'd win a premiership with moga as a centre? oates is a try scoring freak but was left with a limp dick most of the season because of tautau feethands moga. ffs i hate him. why do you love him so much kyall?

I'm calling Moga double

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Fozz
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • azza.79
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bb_gun
  • Turky Murky
  • Behold
  • davidp
  • broncos4life
  • johnny plath
  • Mr Fourex
  • mystico
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.