Finals week 3 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
8-0 is fair considering Vunivalu butchered that certain try. Probably reflects the first half.

Can't wait to hear how good Milford has played this game. Bloke has no fucking idea.

I've never hated a player more than I hate Moga. At least Reed played with heart and brains, even if he was slow as ****.

Piss him off and put Glenn at centre or something

Lets all chip in for Moga's ticket to Newcastle.

I know he's injured but thats Boyds biggest weakness... last tackle defence, it infuriates me... I miss the Lockyer at fullback days when it was still a 20% chance of not being a try due to lockyers lasts tackle effort
To be fair, almost no one tackles Addo-carr in broken play 1v1

Whoever passed it to Moga on last tackle should be the getting the blame here.

**** sake, two bombed tries could've been 12-2. Milfords playing out of his skin, it's just these fucking muppets can't finish it.

it pains me to say this but if storm win this (lets face it refs wont allow us even a sniff) , i will be rooting for them next week. because if nrl dont gfive storm there fairy tail finish u will be damn sure they will get it next year.

so lets get it out of the way this year and hopefully we will start to see a decline in this rubbish club who i personally feel has ruined the excitement in the game the last decade with there tactics.

There's your answer Wayne. He's dumber than dog shit. That's why he hasn't played more first grade

Behind by 8 at half-time. Have had those bastards genuinely rattled at times, I'll be watching. Good ol' Moga having a blinder by his standards.

Whoever passed it to Moga on last tackle should be the getting the blame here.

It wasnt the greatest, but Moga should have at least tried to pass it.

To be fair, almost no one tackles Addo-carr in broken play 1v1
It's not as if he beat him for pace, he just stepped him & Boyd did a shirt grab like he does every one on one in back play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • eggstar10
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.