Finals Week 3

If Winterstein is fit, you gotta pick him I think. Ponga needs a good offseason + some non-KFC bulking first to be a regular IMO.

True. He's got crazy foot work though like he showed the other night and speed.

Plz Sharks win tonight. If they don't then I want Melbourne to win tomorrow. I just cannot see Canberra beating Nth Qld in the GF. They will 100% get raped by the refs. Canberra don't have a Thurston-tier player that the media can wank over for a week.

I never thought I'd be one of those people, but I really hope the Sharks win tonight, they'll lose the GF to the Storm anyway, so it doesn't really matter, I just despise the Cowboys right now for what they've done to us over the last few years.

I know we have a huge rivalry with the Cowboys, but I cannot fathom how people are willing to back Peptide Paul and his grubby cronies into a Grand Final, or worse... a premiership! :puke:

I want the sharks to beat the cowboys tonight but ill deathride them in the grand final
priorities here porthoz

Yeah well it is tough to know who to back now........I hate the grub sharks with a passion and definitely don't want Gallen to get a premiership but I'm also sick of the friggin cows and their ongoing whining and complaining about everything.......even when they are winning.....its become the culture up there.

Not a Storm fan either, I hate how the Storm play the game, everything they do seems to be all about squeezing the entertainment out of the game and making it ugly and dirty, I don't want to watch another GF Storm grind wrestle fest.

I also hate sticky but at least he has the Raiders playing entertaining football.

So I'm going Sharks tonight and Raiders tomorrow, with Sharks to be smashed in the GF and Gallen to feel more pain by losing.

Last edited:
I want the sharks to beat the cowboys tonight but ill deathride them in the grand final
priorities here porthoz
Too worried they might fluke the win in the GF.

As much as the Cows have been a major pain for us, and do whine like the little bitches they are, they have won their games against us fair and square, and as far as I know have not cheated doing so.

I prefer any other team to win this ahead of the Sharks, so they can EAD tonight. The Cowboys can lose in the GF for all I care.

I'm death riding the cows tonight, I'll worry about next week when it happens (hot scoop: it'll be the Sharks in the Cows' place if they win tonight). Sort of shifting over to the Raiders in premiership preference, but I'll have to blacklist the GH from all of my machines if they take it out.

EDIT: I don't get the hate for Stuart tbh. The bloke has the balls to call out shit refereeing and other incidents as he sees it, and not in a Green/ Robinson whinge to the media before the game to try and influence the officials manner.

EDIT2: Add Flanagan to the Green and Robinson whinging list.

Last edited:
Kayln Ponga is playing tonight again for injured Kane Linnet

Courier mail been doing some gutter talk today. Saw something earlier in the week about how the refs are going to cheat against them.

Where did all this brokeback love come from? I don't understand why everyone loves the cowboys?

priorities here porthoz

I'll deathride them tonight. I don't even want them with the opportunity to play in the GF.

For pure entertainment I want a Raiders v Cows GF.

The Gallen and Ennis wankfest would be crazy if they made the GF

Sigh. Go Sharks. Then go Canberra. Then go whoever wins tomorrow night.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
  • kiwibronco
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.