Finals Week 3

Bellamy will be licking his lips at this grand final opponent. Will be nice to see the Cowboys lose another grand final in spectacular fashion.

Former cheats vs obvious cheats. What a vomit worthy GF, but it’s a dream for the fucking media. Nothing but endless Cronk/Thurston/Morgan wankfest.

As punishment, I hope the fucking Dragons and Bulldogs both finish bottom 2 next year. **** them.

I hope Melbourne put 50 on these undeserving pricks next Sunday.
How the **** are cowboys undeserving, they have put in way more effort and heart then we have this year

I am officially a Cowboys supporter for the rest of 2017 and, moving forward, anytime they are not playing us.

You truly have to admire them at the moment, they play every second of every game and always keep themselves in the game. So much desperation.

God I hope they beat the Storm next week.

JWH looking so bummed. Poor guy, he did everything right. Elbowed smaller players in their faces. Cheap shots on players on the ground. Didn't even touch the ball with his foot once while playing it! If he sees a puppy on the way home he'll for sure run over and kick it just so he feels better.

Cowboys are so gutsy. Hopefully we will be like this soon.

**** the Cowboys I hope they lose by 50.

Can't help but admire their belief and team spirit though. They just keep turning up, keep pushing forward, keep believing... incredible stuff.

Hope they get pasted, *****.

JWH looking so bummed. Poor guy, he did everything right. Elbowed smaller players in their faces. Cheap shots on players on the ground. Didn't even touch the ball with his foot once while playing it! If he sees a puppy on the way home he'll for sure run over and kick it just so he feels better.
so much for tackling Taumalolo haha

I don't think there's been a gutsier finals campaign since the '98 Bulldogs. The Cowboys just play until the 80th minute, don't allow mistakes to faze them and just back the talent they have to get the ball over the line.

Just a shame that neither Scott nor JT are fit for this clash. This could have been the greatest Grand Final of all-time. I still think it will be really close, but Melbourne will take it out.

Half a state to themselves, pick of the juniors, 7 day turnarounds (saturday night cowboys), referees giving them everything. I wonder when opposition fans will start using these excuses for the Cowboys instead of just us..

I held out as long as I could, but I'm on the wagon too. You just gotta be inspired by this. Also I'm sick of Storm having everything going their way, and constantly knocking us out of the finals.

JT's shoulder looks alright out there chest bumping...just saying.

Structurally it wouldn't be strong enough to withstand that kind of repeated punishment over 80 minutes.

No chance he makes a comeback.

Cowboys lose JT get to grand final. Broncos lose Macca season over. Enough said

He never plays the ball correctly, you say this like you're just learning it? [emoji6]

Former cheats vs obvious cheats. What a vomit worthy GF, but it’s a dream for the fucking media. Nothing but endless Cronk/Thurston/Morgan wankfest.

As punishment, I hope the fucking Dragons and Bulldogs both finish bottom 2 next year. **** them.

I hope Melbourne put 50 on these undeserving pricks next Sunday.

And how exactly are they undeserving?

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.