Finals Week 3

The conspiracy nutter are here, great!

You gotta admit vertigo, even looking at a neutral GF, it does have a strong air of orchestration about it. As if the NRL have seen all the bad press they keep getting as opposed to the media darlings over at the AFL and are resorting to desperate measures to get positive attention. Just look at the teams involved:

Cowboys - 1st ever premiership
Sharks - 1st ever premiership
Storm - fighting the AFL on their own turf, so of course the NRL are desperate as ****
Broncos - Brisbane is Rugby League heartland and their fans won't abandon them anyway so who cares if they're successful on field.

It reeks of this not really being a sports competition, but more the NRL fighting tooth and nail to keep itself alive. Clearly not the state we would like it to be in.

How many metres did Price average per game in 2007? I remember he had a few 300+ games. Just wonder if Taumalolo has surpassed it this year, that was one of the all time dominant seasons too.
I think tonight Taumalolo moved into second place overall for most metres in a season and most by a forward.

You gotta admit vertigo, even looking at a neutral GF, it does have a strong air of orchestration about it. As if the NRL have seen all the bad press they keep getting as opposed to the media darlings over at the AFL and are resorting to desperate measures to get positive attention. Just look at the teams involved:

Cowboys - 1st ever premiership
Sharks - 1st ever premiership
Storm - fighting the AFL on their own turf, so of course the NRL are desperate as ****
Broncos - Brisbane is Rugby League heartland and their fans won't abandon them anyway so who cares if they're successful on field.

It reeks of this not really being a sports competition, but more the NRL fighting tooth and nail to keep itself alive. Clearly not the state we would like it to be in.

Please mate. No way NRL would want Melbourne vs. NQ GF. No way. Broncos vs. Roosters GF would have been a better rating GF in every way. Plus ticket sales. You are talking nonsense.

How many metres did Price average per game in 2007? I remember he had a few 300+ games. Just wonder if Taumalolo has surpassed it this year, that was one of the all time dominant seasons too.

Steve Price: 196.3m
Jason Taumalolo: 207m*

Season Total
Steve Price: 4515
Jason Taumalolo: 4969*

*doesn't include FW3.

Cowboys have Johnathan Thurston, Matthew Scott and Jordan McLean coming into their team next season. That is SCARY.

Another 200+ game tonight. He is insane, never seen a forward like it.

He was closing in on RTS's most metres in a season record..not sure if he leap frogged him or not. Edit: what Pete and Dash said

I think tonight Taumalolo moved into second place overall for most metres in a season and most by a forward.

Yeah, I think Taumalolo averaged like 3 or 4 metres more than Price in 07.

Roger Tuivasa Sheck's record stands at 6 517m.

I hope Cowboys have a shit game and get beaten 60-0 seriously i hate them that much. :devil::angry:

Highly possible. The big unknown is they have nothing to lose. People expect them to lose. Not playing with expectation is a big thing imo.

I can't believe anyone that supports the Broncos could support the non-Queensland team after we've run our race - that's just daft.

The added bonus of seeing Bellamy and co's smug faces after yet another stumble at the last hurdle would just be the cherry on top for me.

I can't believe anyone that supports the Broncos could support the non-Queensland team after we've run our race - that's just daft.

The added bonus of seeing Bellamy and co's smug faces after yet another stumble at the last hurdle would just be the cherry on top for me.

They maybe known as the Melbourne Storm, but don't be fooled they've been the 'second' Brisbane side since they hooked up with Norths.

These days they're the Sunshine Coast Storm.

I couldn't think of a worse grand final then this... the hulk hogan's vs the Steven Bradbury's

The Cowboys fans sided with our opponents to ride us into the dirt for the entire finals series. **** them in every orifice.

Meh. Unless Brisbane are involved these days I don't cheer for any side, I just hope it's a good game and I think this GF will be.

Active Now

• Jeza23
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • davidp
  • Dony Eliakim
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wild Horse
  • Mister Wright
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.