Finals Week 3

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
Ok this game has made my mind up, 6 again rule must be scrapped. Its far too open to interpretation. In any other game this year the rabbits get about 5 six agains this half. I feel like the panthers are getting away with murder in the ruck.

The ref has simply put the 6 again calls away.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
I don’t understand the storyline behind the Panthers fairytale? They’ve got away with murder this year and have surpassed the bullshit calls the Rabbits got in 2014 by a long way. But why?

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
I don’t understand the storyline behind the Panthers fairytale? They’ve got away with murder this year and have surpassed the bullshit calls the Rabbits got in 2014 by a long way. But why?
Cleary's are darlings. I don't understand it myself but seems like it's happening

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Personally don't care how it happens, just **** Souffs and **** Bennett.
Does matter if he makes the GF anyway. He’s well and truely proven that game hasn’t passed him by, in turn proving many BHQ members wrong.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Bunker sounded almost sad to award that. Mongrels

Unread

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Jedhead
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Behind enemy lines
  • heartly87
  • Redfern_1980
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • The Don
  • Morkel
  • Ejbroncos
  • theshed
  • Manofoneway
  • FACTHUNT
  • scobie
  • Totally Unr3al
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.