Finals Week 3

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Rabbits are so flat. Another vintage Wayne half time talk coming?

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
I haven't seen much of Penrith this year but they seem to be up there with Melbourne and the Roosters at pushing the rules right to the limit and it's paying off for them.

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020
I haven't seen much of Penrith this year but they seem to be up there with Melbourne and the Roosters at pushing the rules right to the limit and it's paying off for them.
You dont go through a season losing 1 game only without help....prior to this game the 10 metre rule hasnt applied to them

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
It's important to note Melbourne and Penrith are like the only two teams this year who have basically had an injury free run.

Penrith injury list...

And add G Campbell and B Sironen during the game.

Melbourne...

Two reserve graders and a 30 gamer.

Last edited:
P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020
Rabbits are so flat. Another vintage Wayne half time talk coming?
Remember when pearce had a go at walker when knights were 10 up i think and then last week same thing with parra....now the flogs from penrith on halftime!!! We know what happened in those second halves.......id be surprised though...i dont think the bunnies have been scripted in for a GF appearance ....theyve been wonderful support act for the past month though

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Souths doing well to only be behind by 8. They were gifted a dream start and failed to go on with it, Penrith had by far the better of that first half but haven't quite been able to execute. They should be up by 18, but players are second guessing themselves constantly and coming up with cheap turn overs.

Tough to see Penrith losing it from here. Unless Bennett comes up with some crazy adjustment to change the tide, it looks like we're on our way to a Penrith/Melbourne GF.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Remember when pearce had a go at walker when knights were 10 up i think and then last week same thing with parra....now the flogs from penrith on halftime!!! We know what happened in those second halves.......id be surprised though...i dont think the bunnies have been scripted in for a GF appearance ....theyve been wonderful support act for the past month though

They won't die wondering, but agreed, it's not in the script (or the promos).

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020
Fuckin gus......id give those as tries that roll out the wrist.....5 seconds later....hes bobbled it🤢

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • Broncorob
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Spooky1013
  • BroncosMan
  • mrslong
  • Allo
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Strop
  • winslow_wong
  • MrMoore
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • bert_lifts
  • Bronx48
  • thenry
  • Galco
  • Pablo
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.