I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
That's a stupid challenge so early in the game

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
That was awful there from Sironen and co. The Rabbitohs right edge defence looks flakier than usual.

Fortunately Mansour comes up with his customary error to alleviate the pressure for Souths.

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
If anyone else throws that pass that cleary just threw it would have been a hail mary or not the right option. But because its cleary the ball "just floated forward". It was a shit pass joey get your hand off clearys dick!

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
That was awful there from Sironen and co. The Rabbitohs right edge defence looks flakier than usual.

Fortunately Mansour comes up with his customary error to alleviate the pressure for Souths.
Centre is one of the hardest positions to fill at late notice. It's such a difficult position to defend at, if someone isn't doing it week to week they can get ripped apart pretty easy.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Penrith are one of those teams this year that seem to have infinite energy. They just go at what seems like 100% until the 80th minute.
One word, drugs

Last edited:

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Donald Garner
  • KickHaas
  • Jazza
  • K-Style
  • thenry
  • BroncosMan
  • Battler
  • Fatboy
  • bert_lifts
  • Manofoneway
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 68 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.