Finals Week 3

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
The funny thing is I think Smith has been conserving himself throughout his career, which allowed him to play so much longer. Despite that, he's still the best player the game has probably ever seen.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
The fucker is a deadset robot.

I absolutely hate the **** but he is easily the best player I've seen in my lifetime. Incredible player.

In fact so good I want to see him play one more year. Do it for rugby league Smithy.

Truly hate to say it, but he is the GOAT. In my time of watching League he's the best unfortunately

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
The fucker is a deadset robot.

I absolutely hate the **** but he is easily the best player I've seen in my lifetime. Incredible player.

In fact so good I want to see him play one more year. Do it for rugby league Smithy.
I hate him so much. I hope we sign him so bad. I don’t care if it’s as water boy, I want him here. He’s a winner. Win at all costs, I’m happy with that.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
C Smith doing a lap of honour at Suncorp Stadium. Gross.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
He won a few games here....remember the origin dominance
I even remember the testimonials and all the times he raped the broncos. Particularly 2008 when they were over the cap by a zillion dollars.

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020
I even remember the testimonials and all the times he raped the broncos. Particularly 2008 when they were over the cap by a zillion dollars.
Fair enough.... But hes off to another GF and possibly the best player to lace up a boot

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Can Smith be called the GOAT?

He has a 50% win record in Grand Finals and to be honest, those wins were against easy opposition. That matters.

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020

He has a 50% win record in Grand Finals and to be honest, those wins were against easy opposition. That matters.
Ok....2 titles stripped for chcheating....but....they still had to win games to get to the GF...i get it about the cheating to keep these guys together...its something most clubs have done since day dot....the roosters seem to be on another level in regards to the cap......manly back in the late 70s and 80s were the champions at cap rorting and it won them **** all to which was expected.....
So you werent cheering smith on when he was leading Qld to thise great series wins?? Or were the blues easy opposition?

Smartseal

Smartseal

QCup Player
Mar 5, 2016

He definitely is, without a doubt, you want proof......well the fact that he's universally hated by most clubs is testament to his greatness. It was exactly the same with Wally Lewis, all nsw hated him and so did opposing supporters on game day. The same could probably even be said of Joey, but he's a special level fuktard imo

T

Twbapony

QCup Player
Oct 8, 2019
He'll be on the same gear the MJenning was on, the same program that Gallen was on, same as what T.Brady takes over in the NFL. The only reason he is invincible is because he is in the Storm system and the game has this unholy bent on keeping a Victorian team going with results no matter what, Put him at Parramatta, Sharks, Broncos ASADA would be given the all clear to randomly door knock, not ring and find out what time suits him best. In my opinion Cam Smith is exactly the same as Lance Armstrong, a c&%t on and off the field who does what everyone else does, but plays the game harder. Talented as F&$K, but absolute scum of a person.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
He'll be on the same gear the MJenning was on, the same program that Gallen was on, same as what T.Brady takes over in the NFL. The only reason he is invincible is because he is in the Storm system and the game has this unholy bent on keeping a Victorian team going with results no matter what, Put him at Parramatta, Sharks, Broncos ASADA would be given the all clear to randomly door knock, not ring and find out what time suits him best. In my opinion Cam Smith is exactly the same as Lance Armstrong, a c&%t on and off the field who does what everyone else does, but plays the game harder. Talented as F&$K, but absolute scum of a person.

Same as Lance Armstrong? Get the **** outta here.

He's the goat - and we hate him for it. The rest is silence.

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020
Who did lance armstrong play for?
Thats your opinion and thats fine ...im not a fan of smith myself but id say his record/records say it all.....and as i said earlier i bet everyone who hates him we're cheering him on during the great origin reign.....

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I think Smith is the goat. He has longevity at the very highest level. Easily the most influential footballer i have ever seen. Also the greatest captain i have ever seen. There have been more skillful, technically better footballers, but i dont think there has been a player with as much in his locker as Cam Smith.

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020
Raped the broncos!!!!! If anyone has done that its boyd milford bird seibold oates etc .....
Did smith say he was coming then backflip for bigger dollars? Its no big deal if he did...look at DCE and lets not forget fafita ......the thing is smith is a winner.....those 2 aren't

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
What was the reasoning the broncos never scouted cam smith? Did they just miss him or thought he wasn’t good enough?

Unread

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Swordfish
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Jazza
  • porouian
  • Broncos Maestro
  • lynx000
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • RodF
  • Organix
  • Morkel
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.