Jun 20, 2013
Threads
Screenshot_20210925-180856_Chrome.jpg

Damn, worth a shot.

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
This may just me being salty at hating every team this weekend, but it annoys me how likeable To'o seems to be.

Make it easier for me to hate you mate!

I saw him think about staying down towards the end of that game to milk a penalty. He didnt do it, but he was thinking about it. He's a grub. You can hate him happily now!

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Jun 20, 2013
Threads
I saw him think about staying down towards the end of that game to milk a penalty. He didnt do it, but he was thinking about it. He's a grub. You can hate him happily now!

Haha cheers mate, I'll take it!

I still remember him not staying down even with that disgusting calf cramp either this year or last where it was bulging off his leg.

Huge

International Rep
Mar 7, 2008
Threads
Just checked the markets and Penrith are strongish favourites ! Had $500 @ 2.40. I think Souths will get it done.

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
Love how the media are already making it out like Panthers have a nervous wait about Cleary's lifting tackle. He could have had a game like Radley did against us and still not get suspended.

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Threads
I thought for all the discussion of how much value the Storm have gotten out of their backline the likes of Jennings and R. Smith were exposed in the final. That drop from Jennings with the line wide open was a huge moment and it took Melbourne far too long to get into the game.

So much of their recent success has come off the back of their backline. Players like Vunivalu and Addo-Carr could score tries few players in the competition would be able to. Coates is a good project player but he'll simply fill the hole the Fox left behind. It remains to be seen who else can step up, unless Lumelume is able to fix his game.

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
Its an interesting one this GF:

Points for both sides:
Capewell
Reynolds
To'o (the man is just to'o beautiful)
Bennett getting a most likely unbeatable record
Latrell missing out on a GF and maybe a premiership
Penrith took out Melbourne
Souths are mostly likeable
Benji potentially going out a winner

Points against both sides:
Penrith are as dirty as the Storm
Pangai plays a GF and possibly wins a premiership
Souths remind us all of Seibold
The NSWRL will likely somehow figure out a way to let Latrell play

All in all, Melbourne and the Roosters aren't there, so its a win either way.

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyne

Members online

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.