Finals Week 3

Just checked the markets and Penrith are strongish favourites ! Had $500 @ 2.40. I think Souths will get it done.

Love how the media are already making it out like Panthers have a nervous wait about Cleary's lifting tackle. He could have had a game like Radley did against us and still not get suspended.

what are the chances that Cleary gets suspended for that dangerous throw

The judiciary giving their suspension verdict to Cleary

200 1

I'm only still watching for Bellamy's presser, which hopefully is just as exciting as the game.

I thought for all the discussion of how much value the Storm have gotten out of their backline the likes of Jennings and R. Smith were exposed in the final. That drop from Jennings with the line wide open was a huge moment and it took Melbourne far too long to get into the game.

So much of their recent success has come off the back of their backline. Players like Vunivalu and Addo-Carr could score tries few players in the competition would be able to. Coates is a good project player but he'll simply fill the hole the Fox left behind. It remains to be seen who else can step up, unless Lumelume is able to fix his game.

Its an interesting one this GF:

Points for both sides:
Capewell
Reynolds
To'o (the man is just to'o beautiful)
Bennett getting a most likely unbeatable record
Latrell missing out on a GF and maybe a premiership
Penrith took out Melbourne
Souths are mostly likeable
Benji potentially going out a winner

Points against both sides:
Penrith are as dirty as the Storm
Pangai plays a GF and possibly wins a premiership
Souths remind us all of Seibold
The NSWRL will likely somehow figure out a way to let Latrell play

All in all, Melbourne and the Roosters aren't there, so its a win either way.

Love how the media are already making it out like Panthers have a nervous wait about Cleary's lifting tackle. He could have had a game like Radley did against us and still not get suspended.
There wasn’t much in that tackle to be fair…doesn’t deserve a suspension whether it be a gf or round 2

Stupid me just assumed the game would be on at 7:30. Missed the whole thing.

Not surprised the Panthers won, it's the result the NRL would have wanted.

Were they predictably off-side all night, holding down forever, and allowed to do whatever they want without repurcussions?

I can't stand the thought of them winning the GF, but I am absolutely sure they will be carried to the win. If they are paying more than $1.50 I'd load up.

Stupid me just assumed the game would be on at 7:30. Missed the whole thing.

Not surprised the Panthers won, it's the result the NRL would have wanted.

Were they predictably off-side all night, holding down forever, and allowed to do whatever they want without repurcussions?

I can't stand the thought of them winning the GF, but I am absolutely sure they will be carried to the win. If they are paying more than $1.50 I'd load up.
V’landys war against the AFL is winning.

He had to change the game time 😂

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • broncsgoat
  • BruiserMk1
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • jd87
  • Organix
  • Dash
  • RolledOates
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.