Finals Week 3

That right hand side is why Souths aren't winning the premiership.

I wouldn't be too fussed by these late tries by manly at all. Bunnies have switched off

Ah, only a Souths fan would celebrate in the crowd by giving the finger after a prelim final win.

Stay classy and enjoy the loss next week.

they aren't going to beat the NRL's favorites but **** it would be nice getting Reynolds off the back of a Premiership.

Tbf there doesn't seem to be much effort in defence from the bunnies atm

I would buy it's because they have switched off if that wasn't a very common theme throughout the season.

they aren't going to beat the NRL's favorites but **** it would be nice getting Reynolds off the back of a Premiership.

Would it?

In his 30's, won a premiership. You could say that hunger wouldn't be there anymore.

I just hope Adam Reynolds doesn’t come to us a broken half back because of grand final chokage 🤨

Clive Churchill medal winner already in my books, Cameron Murray is a freak....

GO SOUTHS!!!

The difference between the two teams was illustrated in the opening exchanges of the second half. Manly were beginning to get on top of South Sydney but instead of playing their roles and trusting one another you had players like Olakau'atu and Suli trying to create something out of nothing which put all the pressure back on the Sea Eagles. Meanwhile Souths just stuck with their pet plays and picked up the pieces.

Hard to get a gauge on how they'll turn up next week. All I can think of is they'd much rather play Penrith than Melbourne.

I just hope Adam Reynolds doesn’t come to us a broken half back because of grand final chokage 🤨
It might be a concern, but he seems like a full on professional... so he should be a guy that will put the head down and put the work in, because that's just what he does.

Listening to him in that post-game interview I love how he's talking about that he should be resting up for the week, but he just likes to pick apart a team.

I really hope his time goes well at the broncos because he is making the move to settle down in Brisbane and if his mind is geared towards strategically picking teams apart then he very well could become a component of the coaching team as part of a post footy career... if his stint at broncos is successful then he could become a respected intelligent member of the coaching team, which is very valuable.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Fatboy
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Manlyman
  • Morkel
  • Mick_Hancock
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gympie devil
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.