Finals Week 3

The Cheese's shoulder is gone.

With Welch likely out for the rest of the game, everything is going exactly Penrith's way.

The Storm wrap up the ball and finish the tackle and act like they’re stuck and are just allowed to not move. It’s a joke

Melbourne are well and truly rattled.

This is where Cameron Smith would have been so vital, who steps up in this situation?

2 free interchanges for that. That's not even a penalty

Just started watching, Melbourne look sloppy but penalty will help.

Commentators with Cleary's dick in their mouth, sigh.

He is involved in the contracts, and this is only me speaking from my knowledge of players i know who have signed with Brisbane, but he doesnt get involved in what they get paid or these ridiculous player options we seemed so fond of giving out. There may have been the odd one he was more involved with, but i think it was very rare in his second spell. I do think he cops it a bit Bennett from his first spell as coach where he had a lot of control over everything at the club compared to his second spell where the whole system had changed and i dont think some can accept that.

In regards to Taylor, i think with him it was more we wouldnt go over about $700-750k a year for him. I think we had enough cash at the time to sign a 7, i just dont think there were a lot of options. Again, with hindsight, we probably made the right call not to up our offer

I do think Wayne made errors as well, but i dont think they had the impact some like to think they did. It could have been something as simple as people controlling the club found it hard to tell Wayne no at times. Like i said before, I think our administration is in much better and more professional hands now.
It's really hard to get in to these thickhead's brains that when WB returned to Brisbane he had greatly reduced control. Instead of WB being the Broncos he was reduced to being simp,y an employee of the Broncos.

I have a feeling that backroomers have always been the engine that powered the disruptions. I believed WB was removed the first time because of jealousy over his power.

How Melbourne havent had loads of 6 agains is beyond me.

The amount of head knocks Welch gets, you'd worry he'll end up being the next Boyd Cordner.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.