Finals Week One - Eels vs Broncos

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
The truly disappointing thing about this is the real lack of effort. No desire, no hunger, no enthusiasm, no nothing.

I didn't expect a win but i at least expected some fucking effort and pride in the jersey. It's elimination football.

So pathetic.

Same shit as the least three years. Players like Macca and Boyd and even Gillo just have no finals belief.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Yep, nothing between the ears... zero discipline to keep himself in shape, doesn’t sound like a million dollar player to me. Hate to say it, but I think we have to let him walk if he doesn’t accept a significant pay cut on his next deal.

Let him walk if he doesn’t put in the hard yards at training. Benji called it and got in trouble for it. That’s the culture.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I think the last few weeks exposed that Milf just doesn't have a gun running game anymore. He certainly doesn't have the ball playing of even Moses either. So is he still worth 1 mil?

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Does anything happen top parra without them complaing

Last edited:
Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Why didn't we take the 2? We are never gonna score a try.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
He had a good last month or so, but he only won player of the year because there was zero competition.

He was motm 7 times out of the last 10 games.

Bloke was on fire

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
...the drop off since 2017 has been absolutely stark hasn't it..?? Thats when Boyd, Macca & Gillett got their contract extensions...

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Seriously the eels are just throwing it around and offloading and everything is just coming off for them

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Eels bombed one there. Should be 30 nil.

Last edited:
Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
**** we need some ball. Parra will start making mistakes if we can get their tackle count up

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Old Mate
  • johnny plath
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • Strop
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • winslow_wong
  • Jazza
  • Spoon
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Browny
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.