Finals Week One - Eels vs Broncos

A chip and chase for himself from Matt Gillett on the 4th. **** me, might as well get Shibasaki on while we're at it. What's the worst that could happen?

A chip and chase for himself from Matt Gillett on the 4th. **** me, might as well get Shibasaki on while we're at it. What's the worst that could happen?

**** it put haas at fullback. At least he’d beat players one on one. Milford deadset has nothing.

Last edited:
At this stage if your going to be inept you might as well make it entertaining ineptness.

I’m thankfully not watching anymore but I’m gonna listen to our genius coach in the presser. That’ll be the best entertainment today.

Boyd looks like he just walked onto the field. Not a mark or drop of sweat on him.

I think at this point it's easier to name the players who can stay.

Haas, Fifita. Everyone else, Goodluck at your new club.

Yeah but doesn't Milf look like he's enjoying fullback? That's what I keep hearing.

Parra seem to coming off a 5m start, not 10.

re Seibold. He’s not going anywhere after this season, but it should be made clear that if there’s no drastic changes between pre-season start in November and the Christmas break, or we finish 2020 the same way as this year, he’s gone. Whichever it is

Last edited:
Yeah but doesn't Milf look like he's enjoying fullback? That's what I keep hearing.

He was at first, and he should have been moved back to six, with his running game given a rocket. Boyd back to fullback and sink or swim. Two birds with one stone.

We have 4 NRL standard players.

Hass, Fifita, Gillett and Milford.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.