Finals Week One - Eels vs Broncos

Yeah but doesn't Milf look like he's enjoying fullback? That's what I keep hearing.

Doesn't enjoy 5/8th, doesn't enjoy fullback, well then clearly there's more you don't enjoy than just positions.

This could cost us fafita...he might just cut rope I wouldn’t blame him

It’s not going to get any better mate

Maybe take the advice and chill a little, you're ruining the BHQ experience for a lot of people, myself included, and if you keep up your shit I'm certainly deleting my account. Not that it matters but I'm a paying member which means I care about the future and longevity of this site. Don't ruin something for everyone else because you think your opinion matters more.

Doesn't enjoy 5/8th, doesn't enjoy fullback, well then clearly there's more you don't enjoy than just positions.

Hahaha he was plenty happy last year playing 6. Just admit it mate, you’re wrong and seibold is wrong

In all honesty, he’s been a pest all year but @broncosgoat needs to be given free rein and first shot at writing the yearly review.

If Wayne takes the Bunnies to the title, sure.

Hahaha he was plenty happy last year playing 6. Just admit it mate, you’re wrong and seibold is wrong
Yeah he is a good 6. The issue is they moved him due to Boyd being so shit. The whole team surely resents Boyd.

#Darkhorse #NotMakingUpTheNumbers
Said it last week as soon as the club posted that shit they would regret it.

The deliberate dumbing down of this once proud side is the real tragedy here. Seibold and whoever must be held accountable for destroying the potential in this team. If Boyd and Macca are in this side next year, and Milf is at FB, I am sure fans will walk. I will.

Absolutely appalling by Seibold and his cronies

I'm assuming you are just going by what you've seen on TV, so I'll do the same. Compare his facial expressions in 2015 vs 2017 onwards. You see him smile maybe once a month if you are lucky.

Maybe take the advice and chill a little, you're ruining the BHQ experience for a lot of people, myself included, and if you keep up your shit I'm certainly deleting my account. Not that it matters but I'm a paying member which means I care about the future and longevity of this site. Don't ruin something for everyone else because you think your opinion matters more.
Mate, just mute him.

#Darkhorse #NotMakingUpTheNumbers
Said it last week as soon as the club posted that shit they would regret it.

Should be, stop flogging the dead horse.

Eels: hold my beer

Here come some meaningless square up penalties to disguise the count, not that refs are the reason for this slaughter

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Fitzy
  • Aldo
  • Mighty Bronx
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • kiwibronco
  • dirtyharry
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • mitch222
  • bert_lifts
  • Bish
  • Mister Wright
  • broncos4life
  • sooticus
  • ostin86
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.