Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I've never been more embarrassed and just sad to be a Brisbane Broncos supporter.

I've been a true supporter for 25+ years. We've had our bad games, some tough seasons but what the club and team have dished up this season and especially today is completely and utterly unacceptable.

58-0 in an elimination finals game. Wow. This once great and amazing team and organisation has been reduced to a pathetic, soft and hopeless team and organisation.

The team have today showed us fans what this club, team and jersey means to them. Nothing. A complete and total revamp in the off season is drastically needed.

#SackEveryoneAndStartOver

What's wrong with the raiders? They actually have passionate fans who have suffered enough (like we're suffering right now), have a rich history, and are in a region that will contribute to RL if they're doing well. Contrast that to the plastic storm and the rorters who average like 10k at home games despite dominating.
Their fans who troll here.

Im not ready to say seibold needs to go. If he drops a bunch of players he can stay, otherwise he does need to go.

This team is brought to us by Bennett. We are fucked for a long time unless a few more can be moved on.
Nah, **** the prick. He had an entire season to work on attacking structures. That shit we just saw was an embarressment to the jersey. We literally didn't know what the **** to do with the ball in hand. I actually cheered when Turpin got flattened standing flat footed three passes in. That's Seibold's coaching.

White, Lockyer and the entire board need to go.

At the very least the business side of the organisation needs to be separate to the football department.

Is everyone willing to admit I was right yet?

Im not ready to say seibold needs to go. If he drops a bunch of players he can stay, otherwise he does need to go.

This team is brought to us by Bennett. We are fucked for a long time unless a few more can be moved on.
Bennett didn't pick Boyd all year despite career worst form, nor did he take our only half and replace him with Boyd in career worst form, or put our best hooker in at halfback where he's not very good. Seibold has had this team for a full season, he can bear the responsibility for our worst ever finals loss.

In fact I'll look forward to the same people who kept banging on about how Bennett deserved the sack for that 48-18 loss turn up and demand the head of Seibold for giving us a 58 to 0.

Boyd is trending on Twitter Australia wide.

DownrightHideousJumpingbean-small.gif

the only positive you can take is look at the eels only 12 months ago... we can and have to turn it around next year. but some huge and tough decisions need to be made

If seibold doesn’t finally speak his mind and the truth on these plodders then he hasn’t got what it takes to make changes.

Embarrassing.

Its hard to think of any other team that didnt make the 8 wouldnt have done better than us today.

Full credit to parra, never took the foot off the throat and dominated us for the 80, reminded me of us in the 90’s and early ‘00s.

Parra have a decent fullback, promising five eighth, good halfback and solid hooker, hopefully Seibold realises thats all thats needed to have a crack at this competition. We don’t need stars in these positions, but we do need rugby league players with some hunger.

Siebold will just say they were dominated across the park and there's work to do.

They should cancel Mad Monday. Or maybe get McGuire back to have a strong discussion with his teammates.

Last edited:
Bennett didn't pick Boyd all year despite career worst form, nor did he take our only half and replace him with Boyd in career worst form, or put our best hooker in at halfback where he's not very good. Seibold has had this team for a full season, he can bear the responsibility for our worst ever finals loss.

In fact I'll look forward to the same people who kept banging on about how Bennett deserved the sack for that 48-18 loss turn up and demand the head of Seibold for giving us a 58 to 0.
Boyd's form last year was just as bad as this year and he was picked all year.

Siebold will just say they were dominated across the park and there's work to do.

They should cancel Mad Monday. Or maybe get McGuire back to have a punch on with his teammates.

They should all be back at the club tomorrow with their jobs under the microscope.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Justwin
  • Manlyman
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Skyblues87
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Porthoz
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.